Banned user listing

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
To all community members: Please continue reporting offensive posts to moderators. I thank those who have used the "Report post to moderator" feature to help us stop troublesome users as soon as possible.

To all moderators: When you ban a member from the forums, please list the user's username, IP address, e-mail address (if available), and reason for banning.

Username: christ4fun
IP address: 155.84.57.253
E-mail address: tatarama4real@hotmail.com
Reason: Rude and malicious posts

Username: pikajuw
IP address: 128.252.48.142
E-mail address: makomikey@aol.com
Reason: Anti-semitic username

Username: jesuswasnotchristian
IP address: 172.158.253.190
E-mail address: ubermyke@aol.com
Reason: Anti-Christian username

but Jesus wasnt a Christian, that name didnt orginate till years after his death, infact He was a Jew.... but that is only if we want to get techincal
laugh.gif

i also want to add this comment ( under my own choosing) that i do support Teks decision 100% and would back him if he choose to do it again.

CCGR is partially to blame we had many disgruntled Ninja Gaiden fanboys not apprecitating our Ninja Gaiden review

Since this topic is about bannation, is the three strike thing only for the religious discussion?

First and foremost, let me say that I do not read the Religious Discussion forums unless someone brings a post to my attention. CCGR, LarryBoy, and Piet are responsible for moderating that particular forum. They have established rules which I agree with and moderate the forum according to those rules.

As for myself and the forums I moderate, I admit that I have no uniform plan. I have not felt a need for such a plan but am now reconsidering my "style" of moderation because of the recent influx of "smacktards." There have been occasions where members of this community have gotten a bit harsh in their replies but were not banned because I felt and trust that a private or public reprimand would be sufficient to calm them down and change their ways. In other cases, I have felt that such a reprimand would be futile and banned that particular person on the spot.

I will be reviewing possible measures to create a standard for banning users from the forums, but, as of this moment, there is no all-encompassing standard.

Also, I ask that any discussion regarding banned users be moved to General Discussion as this thread is primarily intended for a listing of users banned from the forums.

If I may Tek7, I do not often stick my nose in on forums where I am not the moderator but I would like to add that those who have been given moderator rights should feel free to exercise those privileges. You have been given this right and the implicit trust that comes with it. I have had my fair share of threads that came from nowhere and stayed there but if there is one thing I have learnt from it is to show a seasoned answer and then stand by it. We do not fight a flesh and blood battle but a spirtual one. I would like to leave this passage in closing ...

"Titus 3
8 This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone."

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ Mar. 20 2004,1:03)]CCGR is partially to blame we had many disgruntled Ninja Gaiden fanboys not apprecitating our Ninja Gaiden review
CCGR isn't to blame. As far as i'm concerned, I think those reviews are great where it's christian-side viewed. If they wanna get a better review, GET UR OWN REVIEW!

And if they wanna attack us, heres meh reply "bring it"
tounge.gif
cuz we got Tek and his gummy zerglings
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I wonder why there is a wave of banned users!  We seem to be "under attack"

A) Trash Talkers
B) Anti-Christians
C) Anti's

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Anti-semitic username, Anti-Christian username

I, myself is A & B½, heh.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]CCGR is partially to blame we had many disgruntled Ninja Gaiden fanboys not apprecitating our Ninja Gaiden review

Hehehehehahahahohoho...fanboys...hell hath no fury like an overweight, nerdy anime fanboy's scorn.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SLAM @ Mar. 24 2004,1:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]CCGR is partially to blame we had many disgruntled Ninja Gaiden fanboys not apprecitating our Ninja Gaiden review

Hehehehehahahahohoho...fanboys...hell hath no fury like an overweight, nerdy anime fanboy's scorn.
And those overweight, nerdy anime fanboys will be the ones falling over in their 20's and 30's from old people diseases, heart attacks, diabetes, high blood pressure..Already seeing it happen, way to often..As far as their scorn !!? HA !!

Back