Banned? :-(

I see it down too, all day. However, I tried to connect anyways and it let me in! Super laggy tho, but still shows red bars and lets me connect. So odd.

hmm, after sitting on the logging in screen for about 2 minutes, it does log me in, but then I am endlessly falling, and then I get the end of stream message.

Gotta love releases huh? :)

(and I am not complaining about anything, I do understand that this is not an issue that will be resolved until Bukkit gets updated. :) Bascom does a great job running the server.)

Well, not to advertise, but I do have a server up, if anyone wanted to come in and play today. We do do things a little bit different there. :)

Server address: mc.mykeiki.com

:)

hope I can get on the server soon, hearts just not in single player.

what's different?

I see a couple of you have logged in, sorry for not being there to set permissions properly. I will get them set for the ones who logged in so you can build in the default world. :)

As for whats different:
We are mainly a survival server, but we do have an economy, and other ways to get money, like jobs, and both a server run and player run shops. When I can get it working again, we also have a skylands and creative world that anyone is above freebuild is able to participate in. Inventories between survival worlds and the creative world are not interchangeable, so as to keep the economy stable. Being a survial server, we do not allow the use of teleporting (except /home and /spawn). We have one kit, and thats a starter kit, but otherwise we dont spawn items for players.

We have a fairly small player base, but sometimes that's nice. we have updated to a current build of Bukkit, so we are 1.0 compatible, but there might be bugs.

If you would like to join, I would have no issues with placing you in the builder group, that allows you access everywhere. the ones who have joined already should have been promoted already, and if you reply here, I will add you too. :) (not a whitelist, everyone is welcome :) )

You can also check out our webpage for more info. There is also a map, that updates almost real time. URL: mc.mykeiki.com

Please add me for now, and my nephew - C0TT0 (the 0s are zeros)

Ip addresses unbanned:
173.22.25.8=
174.49.33.230=
67.4.234.100=
68.225.54.164=
76.22.233.160=
98.240.51.225=
98.87.108.238=
98.87.78.145=

I also updated the server from 1.0 to 1.1 Hopefully this fixes everything

Actual update: minecraftwiki.net

Most people are still having trouble loggin in. I can't run 1.0.1 as a vanilla server either :( I'll investigate after i get off tonight.

I was able to get in, but it was very laggy.. Aslo it seems the warps are for another map? when I logged in I had no idea where I was, so I /homed, and didnt end up going home.. So I /warp npctoj to check it out, and ended up spawning deep in an ocean, and died before I reached the surface.. :(

Back