Batman in SWTOR??

Flamethrøwer

[I got this idea from the SWTOR forums]

I was thinking about making one of my alt characters sort of play his light side/dark side options like Harvey Dent (Two Face).

Does the prisoner live or die? Flip the coin.
Do I use the quest object to solve this city's problem, or cash it out for my own personal gain? Flip the coin.
Do I have chicken or beef for dinner? Flip the coin.

Ok the last one's a little much, but you get the idea.

Curious where this route will take me...

lol...

If the law of averages works out, that should take you almost right down the middle. It might actually end up sending you farther to one side or the other, though, because I think the game might be designed to give you points that fit your alignment when you finish a quest - regardless of whether or not there were dark/light choices during that quest. Not sure if that is actually how it works or not, but I noticed that on my light side character I got some dark side points at the beginning of the game even though I hadn't made any dark choices.

lol...

If the law of averages works out, that should take you almost right down the middle. It might actually end up sending you farther to one side or the other, though, because I think the game might be designed to give you points that fit your alignment when you finish a quest - regardless of whether or not there were dark/light choices during that quest. Not sure if that is actually how it works or not, but I noticed that on my light side character I got some dark side points at the beginning of the game even though I hadn't made any dark choices.

I did not find that to be the case on my light-side only Sith. Might happen down the line though...

Back