Battlefield 2:Special Forces Banner.

Alizak

Sleestack
Hey, i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a banner. I am trying to set up something for the Tribe of Judah::Christian BF2:SF Ranked Server. If anyone has any ideas and can create me a banner that would be greatly appreciated. If you need the exact size for the banner then i will post it shortly because i am trying to discover that for myself....

1. Log-In to the Control Panel.
2. Click "Instances".
3. Click "Edit Config" on your instance.
4. Scroll to "Configuration Mode" and select "Advanced Configuration", click Next.
5. Scroll to "sv.sponsorLogoURL" and put the logo url. Scroll Up, click Save.
6. Restart Server.
7. Enjoy.

530 pixel width by A 467 i think that is it idk it doesnt tell you online aneywhere or you might beable to put aney one and it will size it down

I will check on the size but as of now i am looking for something that is green (night vision looking) that lists anything that has to do with "Tribe of Judah" or "Tribe of Judah Battlefield 2:Special Forces Server" or you know something along those lines...

Isn't the server going over the regular Battlefield 2 maps?

I'd be happy to take a stab at a banner for it. Let me know what the size must be and I might be able to come up with one tonight.

Yeah, We are switching to 24/7 Karkand as soon as Shane's month runs up on the Special Forces Server. So new idea ^_^

Back