because there are not enough polls......

What Chapter is your favorite?

• Prophecies

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Factions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nightfall

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Cloud G

SO????

Now that Nightfall has been out a while.......what is your favorite chapter?

now why? story line? NPCs? Missions?

Yes! Thread number 19,999!

I like Prophecies best, overall. Interesting storyline, nice rate of leveling, and a good variety in the settings. However, I love some of the additions that came with he expansions, like armor improvements, inscriptions, and HEROES!

I also love, love, love AvA...

Yes! Thread number 19,999!

I like Prophecies best, overall. Interesting storyline, nice rate of leveling, and a good variety in the settings. However, I love some of the additions that came with he expansions, like armor improvements, inscriptions, and HEROES!

I also love, love, love AvA...
I agree what i like most is that you level up as you go through the entire story line

yeah, NF is nice but proph is classic. besides i got bored in Factions. there was no satisfaction in getting to lvl 20 when you can do it in 3 days.
Joey

Agreed. Proph is by far the best. First i love the variety in land scape. Factions and Nightfall just look mostly the same all over while proph has much more variety. I also love the story line, missions, and characters. It is just more fun to play and to explore.

try going to guild wars chapters forums, then when you click on it, look at SoE/SOE main, there are 1337 threads!!!!

Personally I like Nightfall the best because of the heros. Also I think it is the most challenging of the chapters, especially in the Anguish areas. I also like the
sunny desert theme. Plus Heros make everything so much more fun.

I haven't played enough NF to say for sure. Prophecies, with all the missions and areas vastly changing from snow-capped peaks to jungles and deserts, is really fun but NF has heroes and better stuff too... AAUGH I DON'T KNOW

Try some of the prophesies missions/areas with NF heros......that's some fun stuff....

Last edited:
Ummm... Well... Factions is my least favorite. Does that count?

I guess prophecies would be my favorite... If I wasn't so sick of it.

ya Tyria is the best by far, heros were nice in NF but Tyria seemed most like Earth. ALL of Earth, which is why i like it cause its most like home. and i liked the stroyline with treachery and lieing and horrible deaths... ya, classic.

I'm voting NightFall because of the Heros. I love heros.
The missions are put together pretty well, imo.

Factions... well.. meh. wasn't that good.

lol now that i have NF.... i would say its my fav... although im still partial to factions cause it was all i played......

Back