Become an Ordained Minister

I think that's one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Including the time I was tricked into going to rotten.com.

My friend did that a year or two ago. Note that my friend and I are juniors in high school. He is weird.

All juniors in high school are weird.
tounge.gif

Burger King religion, have it your way. Do waht you you think is good. bleh someone posted that link here in the religion forum. I found a truly Chirstian site offering ordainment too and got myself ordained with them. But I kinda regret it and haven't told my family...I don't want to do their weddings and funerals.

lol. that was one of the most pointless sites ive ever seen.and maxx isnt clan bt full of JH including u??

LOL

Thanks for insulting me and my clan. Now you'll never see me again. :pulls out fuel rod gun:

Seriously, no. Most active members are juniors, seniors, or adults. So there.

And I, good sir, am not a junior high, I am a self-taught senior.
mad.gif
tounge.gif

My wife's uncle got his reverendship over the internet. He wanted to be able to call himself Reverend Bill to help give him a level of importance with his paranormal investigations. He figures that more people will believe him when he talks about his ghost busting and UFO sightings if he is a "Reverend Bill".
rock.gif

Sums it up perfectly, eh?
blues.gif

Welcome skowsa to CGA. and its not an insult to the clan maxx

The most sad thing is that this is not the only ordination over the internet there is. Or maybe it is the fact that ordination has no governing body. Since the government has no say in religious affairs (which is good) no one really monitors what a church is or is not.

Back