Best ICC times?

Jethiel

Hey everyone,

I really want to hear about when people would be open to doing these ICC runs. Saturday afternoons have been working so far but, honestly, my wife and kids are not appreciating it. If this does work out great for most of you than maybe someone wants to run a group to maintain this same time slot? I also want to make sure we do not overlap on regular raiding nights for the two solid groups running.

How about Monday nights? They seem to be fairly open to me except when my community group does a night of prayer which usually lands on a Monday. I did mention in TS with the heroic 10 group that friday nights would work best but then at least one person (Ben I think) said they wouldn't be able to run it.

The only good option I can come up with is to be flexible with the raid and maybe change it up every couple of weeks so lots of TF members can participate.

The more voices that chime in here, the more I can try to accomodate. :)

Until school is out (June 20th - ugh), Fridays (with the exception of next Fri) and Saturdays are my only available days. However, I'm pretty sure those are regular raiding days in BWD, etc.

Joe..what is your intention with these runs? Is it for achievements? just to hang with the guild? The reason that I ask is that sometimes it is difficult to fill runs such as these which have no "benefit" other than time hanging with guildies. Some people with limited time in Wow would love to hang, but find that they need to dedicate their time to farming mats or gearing up etc.
At the moment I have been spending more time hanging with my kids in League of Legends, primarily because they are kind of wow burned out and we don't have a specific raid that we attend. I would love to come along but keep forgetting when I need to log in :) Sunday afternoons work well for me as well as Saturday morning (8 ish mst).

Great question Anita - sorry I didn't clarify.

My main goal of running ICC is to go for the achievements. We have already gone through most of ICC 10 regular run achievements, we've worked on several of the 25 regular achievements and now just ran up to Professor Putricide in heroic 10 in working towards the final achievement prize.

Please also view my other thread to give a complete breakdown on the achievements in ICC - knowing the fights is quite important but the forgiveness and flexibility has been amazing as well. Teamspeak is a must :)

I'd love to attend with Demonhuntr (ele dps or heals). This week, Wednesday-Monday is good but after this week it would just be Sat-Mon any time.

Back