Best of luck

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
I think like Rizz its time that i move on and leave this wonderful community.

not that many will care or anything, just wanted to say a finalish farewell.

Heh.

Best of luck towards you. Though, you wont be the last to leave this, quote from you: "wonderful community."

Lion, it's been my pleasure to play along side you here. God bless you in all you do.

it's a shame to see some of these people leave but RL comes before all, hopefully we'll see ya 'round every now and then.. when in doubt, look up

Sorry to hear you leaving. Even though we never got in a game together. I did see your movie in the fishing game on sega though. I will never forget that. That's how I can remember you. It makes me smile. Maybe some day you'll be back. UT 2007 is coming out in a little while maybe then? Anyhow my brother in Christ take care and may God richly bless you in your pathway of life. For God directs our pathway. Stay on the straight and narrow and most importantly Keep Your Eye On The Prize - everlasting life through Jesus. God Bless, Cold Steel

ColdSteel said:
I did see your movie in the fishing game on sega though.

that happened before i joined toj, i heard alot about it still not sure what happened.. is there a link to the movie????

Back