Beta Invite!

I doubt I'll get another beta invite before release, since I already played in 2 beta weekends.

There is a testing program and I am a member of said program! :D

Edit:
Glad I got 2 days to download lol, MMORPG games are huge!

Last edited:
I live out in the country and the only internet access I can get (other than phone line) is wireless. My download speed is 340 kb/sec, so it is taking a real long time. It has been running for 5 hours and about half done:mad:

Oh well it will be done in the AM.:)
Well before Friday afternoon.

Haha, I'm downloading on my phones shared 3g connection. I'm going at 130k/s at max signal. So I'm about halfway done after a day and a half so far.

haha, i hope you have no bandwidth cap on that 3g plan. 20gb is like 5 months on att/verizon isin't it?

/cough

I got an e-mail from BioWare. I think that's all I'm allowed to say.

I'm installing "Main Assets 6". Any idea how much more I have to go?! Seems there's like a 10 percent chance I won't finish downloading before the weekend is over...

I got my biggest download boost when I went to church last night and set my laptop in a room to siphon the WiFi, lol.

YESSS!! YESS!! FINALLY! Bioware must have heard my cries. My dad just got an invitation to beta. Not sure how long it is, but we're downloading tonight! So ready to play. Now they just need to invite me, so we can play together. Do we have a server for us to play together on in beta?

YESSS!! YESS!! FINALLY! Bioware must have heard my cries. My dad just got an invitation to beta. Not sure how long it is, but we're downloading tonight! So ready to play. Now they just need to invite me, so we can play together. Do we have a server for us to play together on in beta?

Everyone who gets an invite to the same beta can play on the same server, I think. If you didn't get an invite to this beta weekend then your dad probably won't still have beta access if/when you get a beta invite.

tek7 said:
/cough

I got an e-mail from BioWare. I think that's all I'm allowed to say.

Well, I've gotten lots of emails from Bioware. You are allowed to say that it is a beta invite, lol.

Back