Beta Invite!

Lets all try to organize the same server then.
Could do it this way... if you list the servers in alphabetical order, take the 3rd one on the list.

I.E.
Alderaan Server
Dromund Kaas Server
Hutta Server <<<<<<<--------- Join this one!
Mos Eisley Server
Tatooine Server

Last edited:
Lets all try to organize the same server then.
Could do it this way... if you list the servers in alphabetical order, take the 3rd one on the list.

I.E.
Alderaan Server
Dromund Kaas Server
Hutta Server <<<<<<<--------- Join this one!
Mos Eisley Server
Tatooine Server

Iunno...I kinda like the sound of Mos Eisley....bleh...HUTTAS RULE! : P

We should all try and figure out a time to play together this weekend on a server. Sith or Republic? I think I'm going Republic so I don't spoil the Sith storylines.

Rule number one, don't talk about Fight Club.. er Beta...
Rule number two, don't talk about Fight Club.. er Beta...

NDA allows you to disclose:
1. The existance of the game testing program.
2. The fact you are a member of the game testing program.

What will totally suck for me is that I'm going out of town this weekend with my family and I will probably get about an hour of playtime tonight, an hour on Saturday, and MAYBE 2 hours on Sunday.

I'm the biggest Star Wars fan of you all you people here and they still haven't sent me an invite!!!!!!!!!! I hate all of you! :(:(:(:(

Haha, I am not fully aware of your Star Wars fan-dom compared to everyone else, but I will concede that it is likely greater than my own.

Though I am a big fan.

I'm the biggest Star Wars fan of you all you people here and they still haven't sent me an invite!!!!!!!!!! I hate all of you! :(:(:(:(

Bioware has now announced that if you signed up for beta before today then you will get an invite to the final beta weekend.

Bioware has now announced that if you signed up for beta before today then you will get an invite to the final beta weekend.

Really? Sweet! I just got confirmed on both of my two accounts. So if I only use one and not the other I'll get into another beta weekend?

Really? Sweet! I just got confirmed on both of my two accounts. So if I only use one and not the other I'll get into another beta weekend?

Pretty sure you can get into both of those beta weekends on the same account... they are shooting for a LOT of testers for the last weekend.

Confusion

I got invited but there was no link in my email to download the game :confused: is the beta this weekend or one coming up?

I got invited but there was no link in my email to download the game :confused: is the beta this weekend or one coming up?

I got the same thing. It's an invite to the final beta weekend. I thought it was for this weekend, but it wasn't. They've invited everyone who signed up before 11/11 to the final beta weekend.

Back