BG 20-29!!!

Moonscipher

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone did 20-29 BG. I am gearing up a hunter(Kellindil) for WSG, he's 27 right now and gonna leave him around 28. Right now he's got a few blues on him and I'm hoping to get the triprunnder dungarees from the Gnomergan quest. If anyone wants to help me sometime I'd gladly return the favor. Also looking to get this stuff enchanted if there's a high level enchanter. I think that'd be John so I hope i can catch him on sometime. Oh well hope to see you there. And btw, I think some of AR have characters at this level. They made a horde guild called Arctic Slayers. Keep an eye out :)

I have a hunter that is 28 that I groomed for BG, name is Rosk. Already has the triprunner and a few other nice blues :) I have not played BG in awhile due to my frustrations with alliance players.

If I am ever on the same time you are and have the time, I will help run you through Gnomer

That sounds great. I think MikeR is going to leave his rogue Smetrios(sorry if misspelled Mike) around the same level. If I can catch him on I can run him through Gnomer too.
I picked up the Harpyclaw short bow for my hunter. Seems like it's a bow for caster death, it has a 1.7 or 1.8 attack speed, along with my worg from shadowfang keep which has a 1.0 attack speed. Should do nicely :D

Last edited:
Yep, i will be play WSG for a bit till he levels that way. I am getting ready to put a list together for him.

Back