Bible Study Prayer Requests (4/6)

Zanthox

Ok, i was asked to take prayer requests, so here they are:

Sylvia James:
- co-worker's husband died suddenly of a heart attack, he was not saved, so his family really needs our prayers.

Dorkelf:
-Short travel for a class in Alabama, and he has work to do before he goes, his wife adds.
- confict with classes next semester, pray he can arrange them and take both.

Maid Mirawyn:

- Her husband (dorkelf) thsi summer as he will have much taking up his time.
-HORRIBE ALLERGIES! whenever someone sneezes, remember and pray for her!
- pregnant friend is due in 1 1/2 weeks, her first child, pray she is not impatient and copes well!
- she has to learn some choreography for her preformance, so she needs to get it down good.
- Grandmother has mental (insane/crazy/paranoid) issues/problems. Mirawyn's mother keeps her and has to 'deal' with her, pray for their relationship and the entier situation!

Kiljoy Chronos:
- Spiritual growth (im sure we all need that) - pray for devepment in his (aned our) life
-Lack of direction; help God give him guidence as he graduates and needs alot of choices to be made.
- unspoken, just pray for him as he has something needing prayer.

Sleeping Princess:

-PRAISE! - Grandmother had a stroke, but is now recovering and should be ok!
- younger unsaved brother -- pray for Princess' and other's influence on him, and the Lord's convition on him.

Oobidoobie Benubie:
-PRAISE! - his is married and quite happy about it! (so is his wife)

Stile Blue Adept:

-Needs patience with his 6yr old, he can jump to using a harsh tone with him, so pray for him to control his tongue (pray for my parents, while youre at it... ;) )
- Wife has psoriatic arthrites (similar to Rhematoid) very painful, she has all 3 of 3 kinds (normally you only have 1 of 3!!!) pray for this strong, strong woman as she deals with this pain every day while working 12 hours nightshift as a nurse 2-3 days a week!!!
-a friend of his has a terminal brain tumor, pray for treatments and recovery, for God to work out His will in this.

Prince Cor (Also Dredd, because they are brothers):
-Alice, family friend, is going through chemo for cancer, please pray for her recovery! she is a sweet woman, she got on (ts and type) to talk to us for a bit, we were all so blessed to encourage her, dont forget her in your prayers! she has such faith and has alot of tests coming up too.
-friend recently died from lung cancer, but he is now with the Lord, thanks for the end of his pain, but remain with the family, they need prayers for comfert.
-their mother is a bit under the weather, she is gettin better, but remember that.

Lord Rubicant:

-Trig test for him and his room mate tomorrow- pray for them! this one will be 'over' soon, but out God is beyond time and your prayers are still appreciated, I assure you!

Trinity Morningdove:

- His (former) High school is refusing to give his transcripts, thus 13k of scholerships... pray for patience, a agreement and for this to be worked out. this school has done things like this before... and they are a "christian" school... pray for their testimony....
-Katie Kitter; 16yr old friend died in a car crash, she swurved to miss a deer, over corrected and hit a tree-- the car caught fire and all that was left was her teeth and her Bible... the press were interegating her parents shortly after(2 hours), and it is all over the local news, pray for extreme comfort and strength for them and for her fiance who is away in the navy.
-Trinity has a girl he likes.... "crush" even... pray that he has strength and is wise... she has a boyfriend, pray that she doesnt break up to be with him, because Trinity doesnt feel he should even be with her. also pray that he(and I) is a good minister to her through this situation, she is a young christian
- Trinity's church just had a funeral for a 13 month old baby boy... pray for the family, details of the death are not known, but this is a horrible blow to any family no matter what the conditions may have been.

Josiah Malachi:
-Lost his job last week; he has a family (wife, 2 kids, 1 on the way) to provide for, he isnt bad on money, but he needs Guidence form the Lord
- He thinks he is being lead into a business he is starting, pray for either complete agreement of complete rejection of this from God so that he will chose with confidence what God has for him
- as mentioned, his wife is due soon, so pray for his incoming new baby!!!

Jason The Argonaut:
-Spiritual Strength and restoration. many of us have needed this, Lord help us to remember those who need it now...
-stumbling- we always have struggles, and our brother is having them badly now, pray for strength, guidence, prayer time, Bible reading, encouragement and simple faith to get through this time of trials!
-he is going to Guatamala for a missions trip in in may! remember him when he is gone to build a church building and pray now for their successfulness as they are preparing to go.'
- PRAISE! - he is getting an apparentment soon!

Dredd:
-see Prince Cor
- 1 ongoing request.

Arks Lina (me):
-i am also going on a missions trip, but to Panama. ill be gone the 17-25th of this month, so pray for that.
- i also have those like others: unspoken, spiritual strenght, growth, and restoration. We all need grace...
-(i didnt mention this one in Bible study...) my mom has horrible pain all the time, she gets MIGRANES(not head aches or such, but things that take you out for 1-3 days). she has old breaks and pains that bother her, pray for her.
-my girlfriend, she has to put up with me.
- i have AP calculus 1st period... .... ... nuf said.
- i am missing sleep to type this, so for my physical strength tomorrow, just kidding, i would be awake anyway...

The Guild at large:
-we have a great guild, tonight was a blessing i have really been needing, we have alot of great people in our guild, remember to always be open and willing to help and listen. not to mention to thank our leader and officers who work hard for us.
-thank the Lord we can all get together for this guild and have a Bible study! please pray for all these requests, i recomend printing them out and keeping them with your Bible or somewhere you will see them to remember them.

Anyone with updates or new requests/praises please post them, i dont know if we will make new ones each week or what, but remember to keep each other in mind!
James 5:16
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

This is Stile from last night...

Thanks Zanthox. My sister has the brain tumor, her name is Libby. She has been on chemo for a couple of months and the tumor is about 50% of its size when first discovered. Still no word on changin her prognisis (1 year or so to live). Will keep yall updated.

Baby on the way!

Zanthox said:
- pregnant friend is due in 1 1/2 weeks, her first child, pray she is not impatient and copes well!

Well, my pregnant friend talked to her doctor on Thursday (which I didn't know about) and on Friday they decided she would be induced on Sunday night or Monday morning. She was so excited she came to Sunday School even though she was very tired and uncomfortable, just so she could tell everyone!

So I am expecting a "new baby" email any time now. Pray for Elizabeth, Carson, and their almost-here little boy!

Induced means that the doctor uses drugs to kick-start the process of childbirth once the child has developed enough to survive on his/her own. They do this when conditions of the pregnancy begin to pose a risk for the mother and/or child.

Grrr...still no email! :mad: Want to see a new baby photo NOW!

I've only been checking my email every hour... :rolleyes:
(I always get this impatient when I know one of my friends is in labor! I'm sure it will be even worse when my sis-in-law has her baby next month.)

Update:
Well, Elizabeth's doctor gave up. They tried to induce, but the baby is apparently quite happy where he is and absolutely refuses to cooperate. So she went home and the doctor will check her on Thursday, if nothing happens before then.

So, back to praying for Elizabeth to be able to rest and to be patient. She is, needless to say, very uncomfortable. :(

All right, nearly two weeks later, Caidan has been born! Mommy and baby are fine, though Elizabeth is very tired. She didn't get much sleep the last two or three weeks of the pregnancy. Thanks for praying.

Footnote:
Since Baron Squirrel was soooo vocal in his opinion of the last baby pic I posted, I will refrain. (Actually, I just don't have one yet...)

Back