BIBLE STUDY!!!

RubberDucky

I am willing to start Bible study up again. the only problem is i dont know what day. i am very flexible on that point, however the time will be at 8:30 EST. i will be teaching it through summer but will stop when school starts. please post days that are most convenient for you. thanks,
Joey.

God Bless ya, bro. Just tell me when, and i will get there to the best of my abilities.

THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! :p

8:30 EST SoE Hall Monday. Ooo! i can put more stuff in the Guild Announcements now!! (they dont give me enough room in that thing.. :mad:)

THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! :p

8:30 EST SoE Hall Monday. Ooo! i can put more stuff in the Guild Announcements now!! (they dont give me enough room in that thing.. :mad:)

CURSES... haha, yeah, i shoulda checked this a couple hours ago... DANG IT... sorry i missed it. Imma put it on my calendar and make it this next week.

Ducky, thanks for stepping up and doing this. I'm glad you posted it in the general forum too for those who may not regularly visit the Bible Study Forum. Please post for each event with topic of dicussion there as a reminder and to allow follow-up discussion.

i would also like to do this over TeamSpeak. if that is possible, you dont need a mic. you can type your response but it helps if i dont have to type every word. we tried it once and it worked really well, so again, please try and get TS on your computer.
Joey.

:) I would LOVE to be there for the first one of the summer, but alas... tis my 18th birthday that day, and my g/f has the entire evening planned out for me already.

the topic will be on Shadrach, Meshach, and Abendnego. since the story if a few chapters long and i only plan to teach for about half hour i will try to go through 2 chapters. please try and find to read the story, it is found Daniel. thank you.
Joey.

Back