Bible Study...

Durruck

Pirate!
Hey guys and gals,

Over in Redeemed-WAR, I'm starting to lead some Bible Studies. They're hosted in our Vent server, and you are all invited to join in if you'd like.

Last night was the first one, and the general message can be read here. It was basically a justification for playing video games, and why we, as Christians, can play Horde/Alliance, Shaman/Warlock/whatever.

I'll be hosting another discussion tonight (Wednesday) at 9pm Eastern in the Fireside Room - a talk about Thanksgiving. I know that the Canadians celebrated a month ago, but it's still an interesting message. It'll take about 10 minutes for my part, and then open discussion afterward can go until people are done talking about whatever comes up.

If you have any questions, give me a shout here. I watch all the forums because I have no life. :)

If anyone is interested in attending future studies, let me know and I'll continue to post here. If not, I'll leave you alone...probably...

Last edited:
9pm Eastern is what time Pacific? The server we are on uses pacific time.....I'll post it in the guild message if I find someone who can convert it for me lol.

should be 6p Pacific. eep. 6p... kinda early. I'll see about bumping future studies back a touch so more of the people on the left coast can make it. That or you can all just move east and make it easier on me. hehe

Back