Bioshock Infinite and Steam

Icthus

Has anyone bought it yet with the bonuses?

My son and I are thinking of buying it together. He wants the bonus Bioshock 1 & 2 then I would get Infinite. But, we are not sure we can do this. Wondering if it is one code for all three or three different codes?

For the uneducated, Bioshock Inifinite is being sold by many retailers but they all are using Steam as delivery device.

Valve is becoming the anti-christ.

And yet they're still among the least of all evils in the gaming industry.

When EA, Activision, and Ubisoft are listed among your competition, then you could probably pack flesh-eating bacteria with your games and still be considered saints by comparison (especially after Ubisoft has treated PC gamers).

I'm not defending Valve, but I <3 me some great game sales and Steam is still the best (IMO) in that regard, though other sites like Green Man Gaming do their best to keep pace.

...you could probably pack flesh-eating bacteria with your games and still be considered saints by comparison (especially after Ubisoft has treated PC gamers).

IS THAT A NEW PROMOTION ITEM!?!?! I DON'T CARE WHAT GAME COMES WITH IT I WANT IT NOW! /me goes to spend all his money on hat related purchases.

Even if it was 1 code, you could probably still gift the other 2 games unless it specifically says that the codes are not giftable. (as happens in a few indie bundles)

Has anyone bought it yet with the bonuses?

My son and I are thinking of buying it together. He wants the bonus Bioshock 1 & 2 then I would get Infinite. But, we are not sure we can do this. Wondering if it is one code for all three or three different codes?

For the uneducated, Bioshock Inifinite is being sold by many retailers but they all are using Steam as delivery device.

Valve is becoming the anti-christ.

Back