Bioware is taking the servers down to push patch 1.7

Kahiel

This is a reminder that we will be bringing down servers for five and a half hours on Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 from 3:30AM CST (1:30AM PST/4:30AM EST/9:30AM GMT/10:30AM CET/8:30PM AEDT) until 9AM CST (7AM PST/10AM EST/3PM GMT/3PM CET/2AM AEDT). All game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than five and a half hours, but could be extended.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/reminder-scheduled-maintenance-february-12th-2013

Bah! I won't be back yet...:(

Unplanned Patch deployment tomorrow. Could some St. Valentine's day content be coming? Or is that what the love Jawa is supposed to be?

I was reading up on the Gree event (hoping they will extend it...) and found this little gem.

Furthermore, the introduction of the Gree event also introduces our new event philosophy, one of recurrence. All events we run will be designed with the possibility that they may be reactivated again, and, while the Gree’s time on Ilum will be limited, we are already making plans for them to revisit multiple times over the course of this year alone. As we add additional events with this philosophy, The Old Republic will feel like a dynamic, ever changing universe for players to explore.

I like this idea. I am really disappointed that my Rakghoul samples are virtually worthless now. This give me hope that I can work up to Friend Status with the Gree, just hope they don't wait too long to reactivate it.

I was reading up on the Gree event (hoping they will extend it...) and found this little gem.

I like this idea. I am really disappointed that my Rakghoul samples are virtually worthless now. This give me hope that I can work up to Friend Status with the Gree, just hope they don't wait too long to reactivate it.
I like it too. I'd like to move my Gree Rep up.

Back