Birthday Notice!

toj-Grey

Keero, Jan 18th 2010, turned 21.

Please post some of your memorable moments of him (and/or game screen-shots/funny quotes) and wish him a happy birthday.
(steam gifts are appreciated ;) (namely he wants STO), but not needed)

One of my personal favorites...

Happy Birthday, Keero.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BURNING BUDDY! :)

Ahhhh I don't have many screen shots just demos gigs and gigs of demos >.< .

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Keero!

Now you too can legally experience the thrill of consuming exorbitantly priced fluids in order to gain a short period of involuntary stupidity followed by a long interval of feeling sickly and generally miserable!

Now you too can legally experience the thrill of consuming exorbitantly priced fluids in order to gain a short period of involuntary stupidity followed by a long interval of feeling sickly and generally miserable!
Unless you're hypoglycemic like me, in which case, the entire moral question of alcohol is rendered moot by dietary restrictions.

Happy Birthday Keero!

I think the stupidity is rather voluntary, due to the willing consumption of said exorbitantly priced fluids. :D

Back