Blah, I have exams today

Vanaze

Pray for me folks. I'm a freshie goin' in for my first semester exams.

Blah. I'm having to switch my schedule all around, and it's screwing with my head.

Pray folks, pray.

Bye

man dont worry about it i know how you feel though, i got all my finals next week,...

On the bright side first sem is over and you get to go home for Christmas ( if you went away)

MMMmmmm Christmas turky. though chinese turky is good i prefer american :p, or ham, or lobbies, or crab, or steak
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
. anyways dont wrry, do your best and let God do the rest.

BAH! forget the turkeys and hams!

go with conies and venison!

Now THAT'S good eats
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, the exams, I remember the exams my first semester of college. I missed one of them. suprisingly i flunked that particular course, not sure why
laugh.gif

I'm almost through my freshman first semester exams here. All I have is a Calculus Exam (going to be so easy) and an Environmental Geology Exam. I have no class tomorrow (Thursday) as I've already taken the finals for the classes that meet on those days. So it looks like I just get ot hang around school for a day till I take those last two tomorrow. I got a C- on my Communications exam circa 60% or so, came away with an A- in the class. Couldn't raise my grade, couldn't lower it unless I scored a 0% F. I took Calculus in 11th grade, bah to placement tests being too long and giving you too little time. I'm a slow test taker when it comes to math, but I must note that 99% of the problems I finished on that placement test I got right.

Lucky you, math kicks my butt.

now, I've got an A in all my other courses :p, so hey, I guess it's an even trade off.

I'm just in a fit of worrying right about now, because after I took my algebra exam today, I think I didn't do so hot. I had a C in that class, and I'm going to be so ticked off if I didn't pass or something stupidly rediculous like that.

Seems like they should have favor for students who actually SHOW UP for class and DO THE WORK to get their grade, not the bums who don't do anything.

YARR, maybe I should rant...Nah...It's 1:40 am. My exam is in 7 hours. Maybe I should go to bed....Naaaaaaah....

HA. Done with all my exams. FINALLY.

Yarr yarr yarr, bring me my hot cocoa, Santa. I'm ready for this much deserved holiday break.

Heh, I didn't do a single piece of homework and I missed 4 days of class in calculus. I'm rather peeved because I knew the stuff...the entire course was a big review for me.

mmm...next week I have exams for History of Christianity (Christ-Reformation), Systematic Theology, Greek, and American Lit (colonial-romanticism). Yeehaw.

Oo OO next week i got my Grammer Final, speech final, OT (Pentuech study) final and my Acts final (class on the book of acts) and my Christian life, all should be done by wensday..... YEAH home by saturday.
smile.gif

Back