BNH Travel Fundraising Program

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Book travel, purchase event tickets, or buy flowers through BNH Travel and a portion of the commission goes to Christian Gamers Alliance and Tribe of Judah. That's the offer from WildBillKickoff, CGA community member, Tribe of Judah staff member, and President of BNH Travel.

Bill has agreed to fill in the specifics in reply to this thread. After that, I'll probably pipe in with the standard disclaimers.

Tek, thanks for this opportunity to help out CGA and ToJ while growing my business, BNH Travel.

Most of us will travel at some point during the upcoming calendar year. Many of us will also purchase flowers or event tickets. If you're going to book your flights, hotels, or rental cars online, why not help out CGA in the process?

Here's how it works: I will donate 50% of all commissions generated by CGA members and their friends and families to CGA and ToJ (split evenly between the two groups). If you or someone you know books travel, buys tickets, or sends flowers through the site, send an e-mail to me at wildbillkickoff AT yahoo DOT com with the name of the purchaser and what you or your friend/family member bought. I will then forward half the commission to CGA and ToJ.

Instructions on how to book travel: go to www.bnhtravel.com and click on "Book Travel". From there, it uses the Travelocity engine and pricing. Choose from flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, or packages. Please be sure to send me an e-mail stating that you are a CGA member and what you ordered because I have no way of knowing without that e-mail!

Instructions on how to purchase event tickets or flowers: go to www.bnhtravel.com and click on "Book Travel". From there, directly under "BNH Travel" in the upper right is a tab which reads "Extras". Roll your mouse over that tab, and a drop-down menu will appear with tabs for purchasing event tickets, flowers, and other things. Tickets use the TicketsNow engine, while flowers use ProFlowers. Please be sure to send me an e-mail stating that you are a CGA member and what you ordered because I have no way of knowing without that e-mail!

If you have any questions about booking, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or via the phone number listed on his site.

In the interest of full disclosure: YTB (YourTravelBiz) is a multi-level marketing company. BNHTravel is a part of the YTB network. I am in no way attempting to advertise the MLM side of the business. YTB has no association with CGA or ToJ. If you ARE interested in owning your own travel website, please contact me via e-mail and I'll be happy to go over the details.

Also, I have searched a few flights and hotels available through my site versus Travelocity, Expedia, and Priceline, and have found the prices to be either the same or very similar. Obviously, if you find a better deal, save yourself the money. But again, if the price is comparable, why not help out CGA and ToJ in the process?

Back