Bonus Pack now on our server!

Shagz

Hey guys,

The bonus pack maps are now on the ToJ server, thanks to Plank Eye, and they're now in the Map List so you can vote for 'em. Alas, Urban didn't make it <sob> so we'll have to make do without it, or at least until we find a solution for this problem or Plank moves to an XP server.

Anyways, no matter, ONS-Tricky, ONS-Adura and ONS-Island Hop are rocking on the server now, so knock yourself out! BTW, if you have any particular votes for old ONS maps loaded up with the bonus vehicle configuration, let me know which ones you want and I'll add them to the vote map list.

Big ups to Plank not just for installing the pack but for providing us with server!! Big thanks!

w00t. I like the new vehicles. (including on the old maps)

Just out of curiosity PE, what's needed to get to XP? Is it just the license or are there other issues?

Hey the server now doesn't let me just join as a single player. I have to wait until another player joins and then it lets me get into the game. please fix it. CS

Then it wouldnt let that person in and it would be a endless cycle
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stumpt @ Oct. 15 2004,5:20)]Just out of curiosity PE, what's needed to get to XP?  Is it just the license or are there other issues?
money

Windows servers cost 2 to 3 times as much (if not more) as opposed to linux solutions.

what's the order of magnitude? i thought the ut dedicated server could run on a desktop os (a la XP Pro). my simple thinking: if Plank Eye already had the hardware running linux and all he needed was one seat of XP, well that wouldn't be to bad if a few people chipped in.

Back