Boondock Saints 2

Glitch

So apparently I missed when this was in theaters.
And if you don't know what Boondock Saints is...
It was a very "underground" cult classic film made in the 90's. It wasn't very popular when it came out. After about 5 years it started to get its title of "cult classic". To put it simply, it is sorta like a shoot 'em up with two irish main role guys.

I watched the first one and I really enjoyed it (though it could have gone without a few none essential *me covering my eyes* moments).

So for anyone who actually saw Boondock Saints 2 while it was in theater...
was it good?
(Oh, and if you share your opinion, please tell me whether you liked the first movie or not).

EDIT: And if you didn't know, a "cult classic" has nothing to do with demon cults or something along those lines. The definition is "cult classic" (be warned, the last definition has a curse word).

EDIT AGAIN: btw, how do you make it so a word is highlighted and linked to a certain URL... what is the command you put in?

Last edited:
You would do {URL=www.google.com}Search.{/url}, but exchange {} with [].

Search.

I seen the first, but though it was a cool idea, waaay too much negative things with it for me to warrant seeing the sequel. My oldest brother is a HUGE fan of it though.:p

I love the Boondock Saints...still haven't seen the second one yet. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU TALK ABOUT THE MOVIE YOU USE SPOILER TAGS!

loved the first one. saw the 2nd last weekend. loved it too.

it just has more of what made the first so good

i'll leave it at that.

Back