Bowser/Eskunu/Lee Appretiation Thread ^___^;;

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
I hope most of you know Bowser/Eskunu/Lee, or whatever you wana call him by now.

I just want to say thank you and that I really appretiate who you are and what you do. You are one of the most friendly and caring people I know in the ToJ community. You are always a pleassure to be around and I always have a great time playing games or just chilling out in the TS chat with you. You have done a great job so far with this community and I personally don't think it would be as strong OR as interesting without you. Thank you for sharing so much of your time with all of us and I hope to know and become closer friends with everyone in this new little community we got.

May God bless us all.

-Bri

He's that nerd who spends his days calculating hit point damages and armor upgrades and how it effects each unit. ; )

Bowser/Eskunu/Lee is the best! Without his friendly demeanor (not easy to convey while typing) and amazing organizational skills, the SC2 community in TOJ wouldn't be half of what it is.

Thanks Bowser

I agree with that. Bowser's effort has really made the SCII community take off quickly. Thanks for being such a great leader Bowser.

/cheer

And I'm resisting the urge to fix the typo in the thread title. The language cop in me just won't stay silent.

Bowser/Lee rocks!

<gets out her pompoms>

Give me an L
Give me an E
Give me another E
What does it spell?
LEE LEE YAY LEE!

<Insert cartwheels and handsprings where necessary>

Back