Break

Arterian

Hey guys...I just wanted to let you know I'm taking a break for a couple weeks. I might be on for a little bit here and there, but I need a break.

I'm going to be honest and say alot of the drama last week effected me greatly. Being a part of this guild of men and women of God is a great honor, but its also a great responsibility. We have to set an example for others and I'm really disappointed at how we as a whole dealt with the situation. We're all better then this. I'm not judging anyone, but it has me questioning alot of things. This is after all a game. But if we are going to react in certain ways about a game, then what does it say about our lives? I just think that all of us needed to react better to the situation, and for that alone, I need to step back and really seek God's face for what he wants me to accomplish in everything I do, including playing a game I love. I understand some of you may feel I am overreacting, but I just need you to know I love God, and its Him who I need to please.

Derek

Luckily, I did not see the drama going on. I know the end result of it but did not see it happen.

WoW, while "just" a game, is a very social game. People come to know or think they know guildmates and friends in the game. This guild has many members and many different personalities, some get along wonderfully, some clash.

People tend to forget that it's a living breathing person behind the other toons sometimes and it is easy to do that. I've done it before and I know many others have.

This is a wonderful guild and I'm hoping that things have settled down and will get past the last week.

I do not think you are over-reacting Arterian, your heart is in the perfect place, so it is a good reason. Always choosing to seek God's face over doubt is a good thing. I did want to talk to you tho... email?

Overreact much? Just kidding. It sounds like your head is the right place, but don't let it go to your head. It's Christ within you! The hope of glory!

Hope to see you soon. Be blessed.

Arterian, thanks for the caring whispers and checking up on me. I appreciate your friendship. I hope I didn't do/say anything to make this harder on you and I apologise for my part in the drama. I implore everyone not to pick sides, there are none, and EVERYONE involved made mistakes in dealing with the issues but we all learn from our mistakes and will be better people because of having gone through it.

Much <3 for Redeemed.

I wish, in the end, everybody was simply a clone of me. I never argue with myself and I always agree with myself as to how to solve things and I can always count on myself to do things the way I would do them. I can guarantee you two things if everybody was a clone of me:

1. This problem would've been solved days ago
2. This problem would've not ever have come up

But I am the only me, there are no clones. Differences in ideology, interpretation of what happened, what has happened since and before, and what to do and how to go about it and yeah, well, trust people to muck it up!

God is the only way, Arterian. Being all human, even in RL we have to step back and check back in with God. Blessings to you and I'll keep you and everyone in the guild in prayer. See you when you come back :)

Back