Bride of Christ Discussion

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
The other night the topic of who is the Bride of Christ came up. There were several thoughts on it, mostly based on teaching heard throughout our lives - not actual Bible study. Some believed the Holy Spirit, some the church, some the saints, etc. So I dove into the scriptures to see what I could find.

No, I'm not going to tell you what I found. :p But I am including a link to the study sheet I made up and some word flow charts that may help in YOU discovering the answer for yourself. The study started with the topical scripture of Revelation 21:9-10. The links will take you to my blog site where the documents are stored.

Although the study sheets mainly use the Amplified Version (AMP), I also use the King James (KJV), New International (NIV), English Standard (ESV), Literal Translation (LITV), and various commentaries when needed. An invaluable resource in looking up the actual Greek words and their locations is the Lexicon hosted by Study Light. I don't buy into one specific version of the Bible - given that they are ALL translations anyway. What?? :eek: You didn't know that? Sure, they are all translations, since the original wasn't written in English. hehe So please, don't turn this into a version topic. :mad:

If you feel like sharing what you discovered or believe, feel free to. And please, don't turn this into a nasty topic. If you haven't done the research, then don't get all defensive if someone points out where you may be wrong. After all, growing can be painful. ;)

If other's share what they find, I will eventually share what I found. :cool:

Let's play nice now.

Study Sheet
G721 - Lamb
G1135 - Wife
G2419 - Jerusalem
G3565 - Bride

Last edited:
Back