Bronzebeard server

Rithkil

I was wondering if anybody on Bronzebeard wanted to started a guild. I have one character there and if we have 10 people who bring just one silver to me (Arcamal) or my friend Arcamel. Then we can continue our guild in several servers.

Thats easier said than done Rithkil.  We tried that on Dark ages and, the new server we went to fizzeled out very quickly.  Unless you have alot of people that are willing to break away from what they already have started on Illidan.  All the power to you Rithkil,  i am speaking from expirience, gl to you
smile.gif

I'm not saying people break away. Just for all the new people that come to WoW. And Illidan sometimes require you wait in line to get on because it's so full.

Choosing another server is somewhat dangerous because it can really tear our guild apart. If more people like playing Horde, then chances are we may never see them on Illidan again. That's why I've been so slow as to joining another server, but we are certainly keeping an eye on it (and we've always planned on creating Horde characters, I just feel that right now is a tad bit too soon).

Like I said, I'm not saying you guys should move over to Bronzebeard. Just for people who currently are.

I am going to side with Bowser here guys.

Starting the horde section of the guild right now will do nothing but serve to rip the guild apart. We now have Rithkil on Bronzebeard, .se3ker. on another. Who know how many more on various servers.

Like it or not, ToJ is the only christian guild that I am aware that has managed to get a viable guild on any server running. And what not, even under a name "Choose Joy" that should have people up in arms, but doesn't.

Bowser has worked hard to get things to where they are, and he continues to need the support of each and every person to move thing forward. When Bowser is ready to set up the horde section, I am quite sure he will have people in place to unite and lead us and plan events and other fun and exciting things on that server. Forcing the issue is not helping anybody, it is dividing us.

Yeah...and we haven't even gotten Illidan up and running yet. We need to focus on what we have right now first, and then we can move on to adding another server and faction.

Let's get our name chosen, our ranks situated, and guild activities rolling before we decide to do anything else. Right now, those three things are the most important to us.

I totally agree with Bowser and Gods_Peon, but you cannot pervent or even tell people where they cannot play. People will go wherever they want to. You may be able to create a Christian guild with other people that arent a part of ToJ... but, id have to stick to what i said earlier. And Thanks for giving us a heads up on where people are going, so if i wanted to explore, i could go there also.

Actually Gods_Peon I am on Illidan. My brother and other friends are on Bronzebeard. You guys misunderstand me, I do NOT want you to move to the Bronzebeard server. I was just wondering if anybody wanted to start a guild if they were on Bronzebeard.

I've actually changed my mind now so you don't need to worry anymore! *confetti* yay! :rock:

:smiles: i knew what you were talking about, but the people that came with you would play one server more than the other.
smile.gif
Anyway... that doesnt matter anymore.
laugh.gif

I find I only have time to develop one character at a time. I'd rather have a realy nice level 28 character instead of 2 level 14s on different servers.

Anyway, yhy not invite your fiends and brother to join us on the Illidan server?

Well, they're running into the same problem as you are. They dont want to give up their high level characters.

And I never once asked you to start over on the Bronzebeard server. So if you are not on the Bronzebeard server, you have no reason to be here. This was just for those people.

Back