Build Your Wealth Night

Saturday, November 25th, We will be heading back to Fissure of Woe, for those who may have missed the first run (or those who want to come back). We will be meeting at SoE hall at 7:30 Eastern time. We will be leaving from Temple of the Ages to FoW at 8:00PM Eastern time (7 PM central, 5 PM eastern).
Come join us for fellowship and fun

I want to apologize for missing last time. I wasn't sure if i would make if (busy+relatives).

Hrm..I'm busy Saturday...though i think your times are flawed..you say "We will be leaving from Temple of the Ages to FoW at 8:00 Eastern time (7 PM central, 5 PM eastern)" plan on making a time flux so it's simultaneously 8 and 5est?

Edit: minor spelling errors.

Saturday, November 24th, We will be heading back to Fissure of Woe, for those who may have missed the first run (or those who want to come back). We will be meeting at SoE hall at 7:30 Eastern time. We will be leaving from Temple of the Ages to FoW at 8:00PM Eastern time (7 PM central, 5 PM Pacific).

Hopefully I fixed all the mistakes. This should be right now.

Awww. If it were happening on the 25th I could make it because I don't get back to the dorm (and a fast enough connection for GW) until tomorrow.

Someday I WILL complete FoW...

There are a lot of PUG groups clearing UW and FoW, so if you cant get an alliance group there are some good PUG's out there

Build Your Wealth results

Well, we were in FoW for four hours last night. After nearly getting a group, then everyone leaving, then pulling one together again, we were on our way. Two monks, two rangers, two eles, one mes, and a warrior tank (for half).

The drop award goes to Caro for the who knows how many shards (a LOT) and a black dye.

We were down to the last wolf in the last quest, and some shadow guys went and killed an already rescued griffin, kicking us out. I think there was a little frustration at that.

The majority of the group had never been far in FoW, and some were going for the first time (like me!). Great job team!

Was it really a wealth builder? I broke even for the keys I bought and one shard dropped for me. But is was fun! Thanks everyone!

-Josh

Gotta make a sig, but I'm:
Faithful Friend (20 Mo/*) at your service, working on all 3
Shepherds Warrior (20 W/*) Beat Proph and NF
Ninja Shepherd (20 A/*) working on NF and stuck at whirlpool in Factions
Zap Crackle Pop (18 E/Mo), Awaiting New Earth (20 R/Mo), Mr Neutrophil (20 N/Mo), Shepherd of the Sun (20 P/Mo), and blank

I think its more of a "Do hard missions and what not that drop rare items" night. While some people can get rich selling Shards, 1 run isnt going to do much unless your Caro. I only got 1 shard for my last two runs. Sometimes you lose money, sometimes you dont. I think people just go for the heck of it, and if they get some good stuff even better

Good drops

Yes it is true that I got some good drops that run. It makes up for the two runs before where I didn'r get anything. I really would rather have finished the whole thing because four free hours are rare in a house with two kids. At least I got to go with some fun people. Thanks guys!

John
Caro Baro
Iam Still Is

P.S.

To be exact I got 4 shards, black dye, 2 keys, and 4 gold items :)

I really would rather have finished the whole thing because four free hours are rare in a house with two kids.

What you talkin about? I have two kids in the house and i can do it just fine!!

and what about your lunch break. Those periods after lunch dont need to be taught spanish, just tell them to watch a movie or something.. :p:p

Back