DVD drive
NVidia GT 8800 Alpha Dog video card
USB mouse
USB Keyboard
19" monitor (big tv style lol)

Very cool. How old is your son?

I'm looking forward to mine being old enough to game with me. :D

Awesome!

Yeah, my oldest daughter just turned 8, and I'm still trying to teach her how to play some of the most basic games...and it's been a headache... I'm starting to think she's just not the video gaming type... :(

So far looks ok. The only thing I question is the power supply. Corsair makes good ones, but anymore 500 watt is bare minimum. I remember when 250 watts was plenty, but for elbow room and later add ons 500 is bare minimum. When I had mine custom built in 2009 I future proofed with a 750 watt power supply.

So far looks ok. The only thing I question is the power supply. Corsair makes good ones, but anymore 500 watt is bare minimum. I remember when 250 watts was plenty, but for elbow room and later add ons 500 is bare minimum. When I had mine custom built in 2009 I future proofed with a 750 watt power supply.

i agree totally..this is just to get him started and im sure he will probaly want a better power supply later on (most likely one that has LED lights in it lol)

This looks great to me. You would be surprised what a good quality power supply can do. Yes, it is good to have a little extra headroom. But, I am running an AMD FX 8350 and a Radeon HD 7870 and even at max I still have a little room to spare with my 500 watt psu.

Back