by request

galatian

ill post my senior picture gallery thingy! Some of the pictures are iffy but a lot of them are really cool :)
my name is zackariah so yeah pics

Playing tuba in rail tracks does not seem very safe ... were you pulling the train boss?

More seriously ... great pics. The tuba lookthrough ones are specially cool. Can't wrap my head around the gala the HS senior concept though...

Thanks , for the pics . Good to put a face with the voice , but yeah... I'd stay off the train tracks . :eek:

same the sepia (i think thats how you spell it) aka the one that is my facebook picture is one of my favorites. o and one of the closer ones is going to be my senior pictures for the yearbook and what not

Nice pics! You are actually a handsome young man! You oughtta have the girls lined up!

Someone must make a mint from senior pictures. I remember when senior picture day is when you wore a coat and a tie for a color photograph. You sat down in front of the camera, struck the pose the photographer told you - may be 2 or 3 - then it was next in line. The girls got their choice of drape to wear that was usually dark and v-neck and came in maybe three sizes - and were one of six to pick from: all of the same cut, color and style. At least the guys got a choice of shirt color (white), a tie color and the jacket they wore which was likely their dad's, otherwise borrowed or the only one they owned. The girls had visited the beautician if they could afford it, spent a couple hours preening, and then had their 3 minutes in front of the camera before giving it up for the next person. The boys may have spent two bucks on a fresh haircut - but not likely since long hair was very popular in the early 70's. Mom & Dad shelled out a bunch of money, maybe 60 bucks, for a picture that would be in the high school annual and on the living room wall as well as the grandfolks' home. Yes, the folks were proud because you had very possibly accomplished something they did not - you had completed a high school education. You still did not understand them and they sure did not understand you!

Man - have things changed! Now you get to show some personality of your choice! It must have taken a couple hours to get all those pics in different outfits. And I cannot feel anything but pity for the pocketbook that denudes itself to pay for the package. However, one thing stays the same - your folks still do not understand you nor do you have a clue about them!

Nice pictures man. Being a senior is always a lot of fun.

And some of your pictures make me laugh... Pretty much just because of where you are. Like the one of you sitting on the guard rail. Apparently you like to hang out near the street lol.

Although I can't say much since my senior pictures were on an abandoned railroad car.

haha yeah some of those im like really did you put those up? and it honestly wasnt bad i only paid 250 for the pictures while some of my friends paid 1000+

The way they do senior pics is so much better now than it was when I had mine done. The money spent in my day would probably match about what you spent in todays dollars.

yeah i almost peed myself when my friend said she payed a 1000 on hers... I was like did they give you the camera afterwards? And the pictures didn't even look that amazing

Back