Cali Peeps

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Hey all.

I just got stationed in California and would like to meet up with those of you who live in the area. Please message me if you want to hook up and grab a bite to eat, watch a movie, or do some crazy sports.

God bless

-Bowser

dude u gotta like visit washington state cuz we pwn joo!

Which part of CA, goofy?

Edit: My guess is that you'd be at the language school in Monterrey? That's in range of the Bay area folks. If you get down to Orange County, give us a holler. We could definitely arrange a get together.

Last edited:
yeah man let us know. I know that Tree, Shagz, Mastablasta, Deamiter, Wall, myself (Jadoron) Icthus, Hammerdrop are around the San Jose area..

Uh, like they said...California's kind of a big place :p

You'll have to be more specific. If you got stationed at Edwards, that'd be very doable for me to visit ya.

I'm just a few minutes away from the San Fransisco area. Give me a call or shoot me an email sometime and we'll see if we can hook up.

And yes, I'd LOVE to go scuba diving! Hopefully we have an opportunity here soon to do all kinds of crazy stuff.

I'm just a few minutes away from the San Fransisco area. Give me a call or shoot me an email sometime and we'll see if we can hook up.

And yes, I'd LOVE to go scuba diving! Hopefully we have an opportunity here soon to do all kinds of crazy stuff.

heyyyy i'm in SF every wednesday night playing the crazzy sport of dodgeball!

not sure of the exact adress where we play, but its off geory(not exact spelling, but close?) right by a best buy and the bus yard.

Dude I wish you told us sooner, Tree, Icthus and I were all in Monterey the past 3 days playing RockBand all night long. Regardless let's hook up for some Mongolian BBQ soon!!

eh..i guess you can, but me drumming is a sight to behold...i snapped my bass pedal after playing it 6 days :( waiting on a new one to come in

No wonder he used every excuse to pass on the mic.
Now Wall, I am curious how you know what a dying cat sounds like...nothing you did right?

Back