Call for Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Recently we have had a couple people step down from leadership, and we have had some new needs arise. If you feel called to be a leader in MSC, pray about discuss it with people in you life and PM me. If there is a position that you feel needs filled, please feel free to PM your suggestion to me. These are all just basic guidlines. So you may find that you have more or less responsibility than this list details.

Roles & Responsibilities for all officers:
An officer is very free to fill the position as they feel is necessary, but they must be willing to accept guidance from other officers as well as from me. MSC leadership must work as a team with a common goal. Communcating with each other is important, as well as accepting ideas and suggestions that are not your own.
Each officer needs to fulfill the duties of their position without having to be push, poked, heavied, or hurled into doing them, and if for some reason they cannot fulfill the duties to talk to me about it so that we can work something out, and that each officer will participate in as many guild activities as they can.
MOST importantly-World of Warcraft is a game, and I expect that my officers will take care of their families, home churches, & personal responsibilities before they take care of their officers responsibilities. If you become an officer and can't meet the expectations due to a real life situation, your real life comes first. Just keep me updated.

Openings:

Co-Leader: The co-leader is responsible for helping take the overflow responsiblities from me. This could be a large list of things. For example if we didn't have a recruiter officer (which we do) and a Bible study leader (which we don't), I may ask that the co-leader helps with the recruiting, and I'll fill in the Bible study. Being able to stay in communication with me is very important in this role.

Event Coordinator: This person would plan the monthly guild event, and work with the Raid leader to plan weekly instances. This person needs to be creative, and very good with communication.

Webmaster: We have a very simple website at www.toj.cc/wow/msc. I try and keep it updated, but I do not know very much about web design. The site is down totally in XTML transitional. I would love to see someone step up and take this over and make it much better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back