Call of Duty 2

Pilgrim

I was considering purchasing Day of Defeat: Source through steam, but the fact that I can't purchase the 'silver' steam package (I could be wrong, does anyone know a way?), instead of purchasing DoD: Source, HL: Source, etc by themselves.

I just downloaded Call of Duty 2, and I must say that I am very impressed. I will be planning on purchasing this game, I like it much better then Battlefield 2. I have not played the Multiplayer of CoD2 yet, but the single player is awesome! I do like battlefield 2, however, but I think the single player in CoD is much better then in BF. I don't want to start an argument over BF2 vs CoD2. My question is, has anyone else tried it? What do you think? :D

I tried the demo, but for some reason it ran real choppy on my PC. Gonna get it anyway and hope for the best.

call of duty TWO rocks.. :) imho. I would get DOD source if I could get the silver package for 10$ more..im not paying like..anyway..the source engine does not run well on my comp..but cod does..

Yeh, I'm with Pilgrim on this one. I wish Valve would let people who purchased the retail version of Half-Life 2 (or received it as a gift, w00t) upgrade to Silver or Gold packages for a reduced fee.

I have no intention of purchasing Day of Defeat: Source or Call of Duty 2, so I have nothing further to contribute at the moment. I have downloaded the CoD2 demo, but have yet to install it.

Back