Called from Darkness Assigned to Server Warriors of the Shadow

guildCapture.png

So, when we join the server are we automatically put into the guild, or do we still have to go through the invite process?

Hmm, how come I don't see the server we are on? I went to the same page and it just said that the pre-launch guild program has ended..

Question to make sure I understand this (sometimes I am a bit slow):eek:
When I get my invitation that I have access I should pick the server "Warriors of the Shadow". Then I create my character and when that is done I will be automatically be placed in our guild "Called from Darkness". Is that correct?:confused:

Thanks for the link Willcraft. So we can either take it or leave it.
I assume the fearless Masters of our guild will give this humble apprentice their guidance :D

So, when we join the server are we automatically put into the guild, or do we still have to go through the invite process?

The first toon you make is auto invited to the guild, if you accept that invite then the rest of the toons you make need to be invited the old fashion way. If you however decline the auto invite on that toon, the next one you make will get invited until one of your characters accepts.

Some of those guild names on our server crack me up:

Fistful of Wookie
We are your Father
ITS A TARP

FYI...Dark Hand of Valor (Jedi), while not setup as a Christian guild, is a pretty mature and respectable guild from various games including Darkfall. Might be fun to world pvp with them also.

Back