Camelot Sermons

Malohaut

Welcome Litsafalda to the Knights of the Trinity!

Attendance:

Litsafalda
Odale
Jazmina
Blednnyn
Acayf
Kiraneri

Odale: "lol hmmm"
Odale: "Here add, come on..."

"While we are waiting for services to begin and for any latecomers, are there any prayer requests?"

. . .

"None? Well that's always a blessing, but know that God understand the private things of our hearts, and all unspoken will be in our prayers."

. . .

Acayf says, "I do M'Lord. For those that battle so far off in defense of our hopes and dreams."

"Yes. To protect our people from the heathen on our gates, to assure that we stay and enjoy the land God has blessed us with. That is a good prayer request"

. . .

"Let's go ahead and open with a word of prayer"

<Malohaut bows his head.>

"Heavenly father, we have gathered here today to learn the words of truth you have to offer us."
"We love you, we praise you, and we glorify your name for all you have done for us."
"Please assist our troops in the frontier as they fight to protect the very lands you have blessed us with."
"We know that there will be victory in your Name, and will continue to fight the good fight."
"Also, look into each one of our hearts, and consider the unspoken prayer requests that we have there."
"Sometimes they are too long or too difficult to say or share, but you know they are there. We pray for each and every one."
"Through Jesus Christ, our Lord's name we pray, amen."

Acayf says, "amen"

"I will be doing a sermon series from now to the end of the year."
"They will be every Monday like today and they will be centered around the approaching celebration of Christ's birth."
"Jazmina, will you please read today's scripture?"

Jazmina. She is a member of the Minstrel class in your realm.

Jazmina says, "Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

"Heh. Short and simple eh?"

Jazmina nods her head yes.

"In the beginning. That's where we begin. But we're not going to start with Christ's birth yet. We're going to start from the beginning./"
"Today, I'm going to give you a brief history of God's people and why they needed a savior in the first place."
"You all know of the story of Adam and Eve. God's first creation."

Acayf nods his head yes.

"Yet Eve sinned, then adam. They disobeyed God's command and were sent out of Eden."
"The people of this Earth began to grow more wicked, and God was going to destroy them forever."
"But God saw one who loved Him, and he protected his family from the destruction. That was Noah."
"This is the pattern that would repeat. Man grows wicked and God punishes. People repent or stay with God, and God blesses."
"Abraham was found righteous and was promised a holy nation that would be as numerous as the stars"
"But even that nation became corrupted and turned from God. They were given laws of love and there were laws to attone for sins. "
"But people kept turning to false Gods and false idols. Why, I don't know. But it corrupted their hearts."
"So the people of Israel were conquered time and time again."
"Assyrians, Babylonians, Alexander the Great, and even the Egyptians. all captured the people of Israel. And finally, the Romans."
"You see, before christ came, the people of God were oppressed, and cried to God for help."
"In the same way, we have our own oppresions in our own lives. Some people chose to turn from God while others cry out for help."
"God loves you and He loves His people. Ask and you shall receive. And when His people cried for help, he promised them a savior."
"Here's some of the things promised:"

<Litsafalda listens intently>

"the Savior would be of the seed of abraham, he would be heir to the throne of david"
"He would be born in bethlehem, born of a virgin, declared the son of God."
"He would be a Nazarene, he would be both God and man, and He will die for Mankind."
"God promised Israel a great and mighty king to save them, a just, saving King. Why? Because the people cried out and God loved them."
"In the same way, you too can cry out to God during your time of trial and need."
"God loves you just as much as He loves Israel. And His promises are to love you and care for you."
"This is the history of God's people, and their oppression and their sins. They were condemned to death by the law and needed a savior."
"Next week, I will introduce you to two people who helped to bring Jesus into the world. Mary and Joseph. And will share their story and their righteousness."

"I will close with a word of prayer"

Andran says, "pardon me"

<Malohaut bows his head>

"Heavenly father, just like Your chosen people, we too love you, but we too will sometimes fall to sin and oppression."
"As you promised a savior and a help to them, please help us in our times of need as you always have done."
"Thank you for being the loving God you are and for helping us to this point. We can never repay you for all you have done."
"In Christ's name we pray, amen."

Acayf says, "Amen"
Jazmina says, "amen"
Odale says, "Amen!!"
Blednnyn says, "Amen"

You say, "may the Lord bless you and keep you. May he make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He look upon you with favor, and grant you His peace."

Litsafalda says, "amen"
Odale says, "Wonderful sermon Malohaut!!"

"Thank you my friends for coming. Services will continue every week, and you are all welcome. God bless you all!"

Blednnyn nods his head yes at you.
Acayf says, "Very nice, I agree"

Welcome Acayf, to the Knights of the Trinity!

Welcome Xaltar to the knights of the Trinity!!

Attendance:

Litsafalda
Odale
Colbi
Thasten
Galilean

Thasten sends, "heh, ok just checking
smile.gif
"

"Heavenly father, you have brought us together again to worship you and glorify your name.  We love you and praise you and we trust you to assist us in our lives."
"We come here today to hear your words, for our hearts, our minds, and our every being is yours."
"Please be with Odale's cousin, who is going through a very difficult time right now.  Bring comfort and healing and watch over those who are praying ernestly for this to end."
"We also pray prayers for Litsafalda.  She has some concerns and desires and you know what they are.  Look into her heart and consider all that is there."
"And finally, we ask that you bring your blessings to this fellowship of the Trinity.  You have done some amazing things with this group and we pray that you do not cease your love and care for us all."
"In the name of our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus, we pray, Amen."

Colbi says, "Amen"
Thasten says, "Amen"

"My dear friend Thasten.  Would you please read today's word."

<Litsafalda looks up to God and says a quick pray for Gali>

<Thasten looks at parchment>

Thasten yells, "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil"
Thasten says, "2 /y good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

Galilean: "devil trying to keep me from church eh! rebuke!"

Thasten: "hmm, second one is kinda messed
smile.gif
"

"Its alright.  I think you got the point across."

"Heavenly father.  May the words of my mouth bring your people greater glory and understanding.  Amen"
You bow.
You cast a Angel's Refreshment Spell!

"In my last sermon, I shared with you the state of Israel before the coming of Christ."
"They were a war-torn nation, and had been conquered many times from Babylonians to Egyptians to Romans.  And through this strain, they cried for a savior that was promised them."
"Today, I will introduce you to the people whom God blessed to raise our savior."
"First, we'll start with Joseph.  You all have heard of Joseph, Jesus's earthly father, but who was the man?"
"Joseph was a righteous man of God and a pious Jew.  He is of the direct line of David and Abraham."
"Joseph became a crafter by trade, a woodworker.  You know how hard crafting can be.  Well this man was very dedicated."
"This man of God was born in the town of Bethlehem, yes that was his birthplace too, but he later moved to Nazareth and settled down there."
"That's where Mary comes in.  She is a Galileean, which was in the region of Nazareth.  But she was young and still lived at home."
"Times were hard for Galileeans, and they were a close knit and hardworking people, living in a land where water is often not enough and where locusts and mice threatened the crops."
"So Mary, this 14 year old virgin, was very dedicated to her family, grinding wheat and barley, preparing food, beaking bread, and even turning wool into clothing."
"These were the people God chose to raise His Son.  A hard working, righteous jew who could provide for the home, and a loving, hardworking mother who could take care of the home, even at 14"
"But it takes more than life skills to be dedicated parents and good Christians.  As we know, Mary, a virgin, had conceived and became pregnant."

Your character has been saved.

"And we also know that Joseph found out about this.  He knew the child wasn't his, and being a jew, he was obligated to turn her in."
"Stoning was the legal punishment for this sort of adultary, and Joseph had every legal right to turn her in.  But even with this fact, he still had compassion for her."
"Joseph's righteousness meant he was also merciful; thus he did not intend to make Mary 'a public example'."
"That, my friends, is true agape love.  To care for someone, even if they did something wrong.  It can be hard sometimes, but that is the exact kind of quality God chooses for His people."

"But you realize how scared Mary was when she knew she was pregnant.  But she trusted in God and told Joseph.  And we know how upset Joseph might have been, but he desired no harm to her."
"In the same way, we must trust in God whenever storms come and show compassion even to the sinners around us.  After all, we ourselves are also sinners."
"Through the faith of Mary and the compassion of Joseph, our Savior was brought into this world and cared for so that He could save us from eternal damnation."
"And so the same God asks of you.  Have faith.  Have compassion.  Even when you can't see why.  And you'll find that in the end, God will do some very amazing things."

"Let's close with prayer."

"Heavenly father, you are the wisest, most caring being we have been blessed to know."
"You have shown us what it is you desire for our hearts through your servants Mary and Joseph."
"Though we are not perfect, help us to grow in You and grow in our hearts so that we too can have an abundance of faith and compassion."
"Thank you for your patience and your love with us all.  In Christ's name we pray, Amen."

Odale says, "Amen!!!!"
Litsafalda says, "amen"
Colbi says, "Amen"

"May the Lord bless you and keep you.  May he make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you.  May He look upon you with favor, and give you His peace."

Colbi claps at you!
Odale claps at you!
Odale cheers at you!
<Litsafalda sings amen amen aaa aaamen>

"Next week we continue the Christmas series.  Afterwards, we will be holding communion."

"Should anyone wish to stay, we have a small event that I'd like to lead you on.  Just let me know, and I'll invite you into group."

"Thanks for coming all.  You are a true blessing to me."

Welcome Depape, Rese, Tody, and Golgaros to the Knights of the Trinity!
This guild and fellowship is all the more blessed to have you among us.

"Let's begin with a word of prayer"

Lady Triss speaks to Rese
Lady Triss says, "So you want to do some training eh?"

<Galilean coughs. >

"Let's begin with prayer."
"Heavenly father, we are once again gathered in your precense to glorify you and praise you. "
"We are also here to hear the words that you desire to give us."
"May they help to edify us and strengthen us in times of trials and storms."
"In your name we pray. Amen."

Colbi says, "Amen"
Thasten says, "Amen"
Odale says, "Amen!"
Puddleglum says, "Amen"

You say, "Mr. Anthony. Would you please read today's scripture?"

You sit down.

Vicar says, "Consequently , He who rebels against his authorityis rebeling againstwhat God has insisted"
Vicar says, "further more"
Vicar says, "and those who do so will bring judgement down on them selves"

Rese casts a spell!

You stand up.
"Thank you"

Vicar says, "your welcome"

<Galilean squirms. >

"I am continuing the Christmas series today. The first time, we spoke of Israel, and how this war-torn nation was crying out for a savior."
"Then we continue onto Joseph and Mary, and how God brought these Godly people together."
"Today, we talk about the government of Israel at the time. Rome"
"Rome, at the time, was government of all these lands, and all under its flag had to obey its laws and rules."
"That meant that in addition to God's rules and laws, people had to respect those of Rome as well."
"It was a very large nation and as you can probably guess, it was sometimes difficult to keep organized."
"The king of Rome at that time was known as the Cesar and it was he who wanted to help to keep control"
"But with such a large nation, he couldn't go out and see for himself who was part of his kingdom and who wasn't. There was jsut too many people."
"So he came up with a plan. A census! All male roman citizens would have to go to their home towns and register"

You examine Vicar. He is a member of the Paladin class in your realm.
You say, "Vicar. Paladin. 15th season"

You examine Galilean. He is a member of the Friar class in your realm.
You say, "Galilean. Friar. 39th season"

You examine Icthusss. He is a member of the Cleric class in your realm.
You say, "Icthusss. Cleric. 24th season"

You say, "by learning of each person's status and wealth, Rome was able to properly place them in society."
You say, "Say Icthusss. come sit here"
You beckon Icthusss.

You examine Rese. He is a member of the Paladin class in your realm.
You examine Vicar. He is a member of the Paladin class in your realm.

You say, "YOu can come sit here Rese"
You say, "If you'd like."

You beckon Vicar.
Rese bows.
You wave to Rese.

"By Rome calling a census, they could place the people in their proper statuses, demote those who were doing poorly, and promote those who were doing well."
"That is why Mary and Joseph had to make the long journey from Galilee to Bethelhem. That was Joseph's home town."
"But as I said, the census called for ALL roman males to register under pentalty of slavery!!"
"So you can imagine Bethlehem as well as other major cities being heavily crowded."

<Galilean pictures it well and nods.>

"At this time, Mary was pregnant, and that may have slowed their journey. I'm quite sure none of you have been pregnant before, so you may not know what that's like."
"But it must have been hard on Mary and Joseph. They traveled very far, and when they got to bethlehem, all the inns were booked."
"They could not go home because if they did not comply with Rome, Joseph would be sold into slavery and no telling what may have happened to Mary."
"So the couple stayed in the only place available. A manger. A filthy stinking fly-infested manger with a woman who was about to give birth to the son of God."

"Surely this is no place for them. Surely they could have just gone home. But nae. They stayed and they did as was commanded them. And they were all the more righteous."
"Life can be very hard for us. Sometimes we get put in the manure pits when we know that we could be doing better things. Sometimes we're put in unfair places that we may not deserve."
"But no matter what, God still asks that we hang in there and respect the authority given over us."

<Galilean reflects. >

"There may be times when we question authority and its occational corruptness, but we are all called to respect and obey it."

<Icthusss sees Odale passing notes>
<Odale wonders why icthuusss is talking during a service...>

You say, "So if you feel yourself in an unfair situation, or you feel as though your leader or boss should be removed, seek the Lord first, and ask Him for guidance. For it was He who put you there in the first place."
"And it is He who can always move you to a better place. All you have to do is hang in there and have a little patience and trust in the Lord."

"Let's close with a word of prayer."
"Heavenly father. We know that sometimes it is difficult to bear the authority given over us. Sometimes they can be corrupted, cruel, or unfair."
"But we trust in you and we know that You will help out in all situations."
"So give us strength not to rebel, but to pray and to glorify your name, even when in a filthy, fly infested manger."
"And help us remember that you have greater plans for us. In Christ's name we pray. Amen."

Vicar says, "AMEN!!!"
Thasten says, "Amen"
Colbi says, "Amen"
Galilean says, "Amen"
Odale yells, "AMEN!"

"May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May he look upon you with favor, and give you His peace."

Icthusss says, "I look like a beatle"
Odale says, "LOL"
Odale says, "cept you cant sing"

You send, "Thank you my friend for coming. It is a blessing to have you among us." to Rese

Back