Canthan New Year 2011

I'm more of the back up plan in case someone can't fill a slot. It will be alot of work on me, but I'm free for the time. Five times is alot though I can do it. Thats why we are leaving spots open for other ppl so I dont run myself ragged doing loads of work by myself. Its good to have one person who can do it if things go amuck, but its btr to delegate too.

I have:
Iridescent Griffon Wing 1
Tangled Seed 0
Fiery Crest 0
Smoking Remains 1
Alpine Seed 6
Guardian Moss 1
Celestial Essence 13
Dragon Root 11
Archaic Kappa Shell 2
Mantis Pincer 6
Kraken Eye 5
Naga Hide 23
Igneous Spider Leg 7
Ebon Spider Leg 26
Bonesnap Shell 2
Azure Crest 2
Unctuous Remains 0
Truffle 4
Ebon Spider Web 1
Half-Eaten Blob 2
Azure Remains 3
Icy Lodestone 20

Mommabear - we have everything necessary for this year - but we are collecting toward next year as well. If you want to clear some of your storage you are welcome to donate. I'll be in the SoE GH numerous times over the weekend.

Okay - here is our schedule for the finales on Sunday the 6th.

Saturday Midnight: Stc
Sunday 3am: Star Munchkin
Sunday 6am: Star Munchkin
Sunday 9am: Sarah OakenShield
Sunday Noon: Reginator
Sunday 3pm: Stc
Sunday 6pm: Sarah OakenShield
Sunday 9pm: Stc
Sunday Midnight: Obi Kaybee

All times are PST

For those that aren't sure:
If you live in the Mountain Time Zone, add 1 hour.
If you live in the Central Time Zone, add 2 hours.
If you live in the Eastern Time Zone, add 3 hours.

If you have not picked up your items I will be in game Friday evening and Saturday evening as SoE - New Year Items or SOE Abba... - just holler at me.

For those that are running and/or advertising during the beginning of the Finale: this is what I am going to be saying, feel free to use it as well. I have also broken up the paragraph so it flows with the break in chat.

Welcome to District 77! For the 2nd year in a row the SoE Alliance provides you with complimentary meals all day long.

[SoE] [SOE] [HsC] [WWJD] [GBC] [FoG] [ROCK] [sHg] and [LoL] are all part of the SoE Alliance

and have contribuited to this year's finale. So sit back and relax and enjoy the festivities!

Thank you to all the donators and runners! Have a great night here at dis 77! Happy Canthan New Year and God Bless!!

Thanks everyone

It went really well - thanks to everyone who donated items - ran them to the chefs - invited people to join us - prayed that it would go well.

Thank you to all of you.

New Year Items is still available to take donations. I'll bump this from time to time as a reminder. We don't have to wait until a week before hand now that we have a permanent Alliance storage for the Canthan New Year.

Just wanted to pop in and thank Abba for organizing, thank those who donated, and those who ran!

Yes thank you to Abba and those patient runners. The wee hrs were probably especially tough, thank you also to all those who donated to the stash. Abba would you be so kind as to keep us updated throughout the year?

Twas photoshop'd. I typically don't have my chat scattered around my screen :p

Back