Car accident

Plankeye

Please pray for me and my family. We were involved in a car accident on Saturday. We were traveling with my three kids to go visit my parents for the holidays when we hit a patch of black ice and lost control of the vehicle. Thankfully my parents were able to come down quickly and take care of all of the kids who were all ok and released the same day. Mom and dad did not fare as well. They kept me over night but released me yesterday. My wife is still in the hospital with a broken rib and heavy bruising. She is still in a lot of pain but was finally able to get up and walk a bit today. The doctors are hoping they will release her before christmas. My father-in-law and brother in law came up yesterday and took the kids back to our house today as they were getting a little restless as the hospitality house. Please pray for my wifes pain to become manageable and her breathing to be stronger so that we can get out of the hospital and spend christmas as a family.

Yes. My wife was finally released from the hospital yesterday. We got back home around 9pm last night and got to see the kids again! Still very sore and my wife is in a lot of pain but we are both glad to be back home and thankful nothing serious happened. Now we just need to take it easy and enjoy Christmas together. Thank you for the the continued prayers. I hope you all have a merry Christmas.

Yes. My wife was finally released from the hospital yesterday. We got back home around 9pm last night and got to see the kids again! Still very sore and my wife is in a lot of pain but we are both glad to be back home and thankful nothing serious happened. Now we just need to take it easy and enjoy Christmas together. Thank you for the the continued prayers. I hope you all have a merry Christmas.

Praise God!

I totally missed the updates in the prayer forums while on vacation so I just found this today. So happy to hear that everyone is home and doing well. God is GOOD!

Back