Cata low level content so far

viglundr

Well I rolled a human hunter and he's level 29 so far. I have been going slow and doing every quest I have come across and I must say, the new quests and leveling experience is incredible. There's more flight points and they make sense so far as well. I'm very impressed with it, it all flows together and feels more... involved I guess. Sometimes it almost feels like a new game really. I' am in darkshire at the moment and even with the mobs grey/green I'm still doing the quests because it's that improved (in my mind anyway)

So if you're bored waiting for the launch date roll a new level 1 and play around, you just may really like it :)

Same experience when I lvled a few worgens to 25-36. Honestly I had more fun rerolling then lvling 2 toons to 85. It was due in a large part to revisiting old places that had changed. The other contributing factors: New class & being away for a year.

I made a gnome priest so I could do all the new quests now lvl 62 or so in outlands so now it is same old but did have fun lvling up to it

wait...did i read that right? Made a gnome priest that is already lvl 62? Nikolas you leveling machine!

My new-content suggestion: start a Forsaken anything and play through the first few zones, probably to Hillsbrad Foothills. They've done so much with all that, it's just pretty amazing. Each zone has a pretty good storyline and a lot more goofiness than you might expect from the undead.

I completely agree. I has been a treat leveling through the old world now.

The zones are the same size but they have made it so that you only spend about 4 or 5 levels in any one zone and you are able to finish the major quest line in that zone during that time.

My favorite quest lines so far are Westfall, Southern Barrens, and Thousand Needles. Thousand Needles is really fun to play, with the Gnome/Goblin barge being the new quest hub.

I rolled a Tauren Paladin on my home server and got to do a bunch of the crazy goblin stuff in Azshara. Man, it's funny. In that awful sort of way.

But my Meidalock has gotten to benefit from the changes, too. I've been questing with her in the Western Plaguelands, and there's great material everywhere. Really, they took WoW and made a whole new game. It's amazing.

Back