Cata release plans

Cryøgenic

So I saved some vacation days this year for the cata release. I have the 7,8 and 9 off and I plan to be fueled by mountain dew and beef jerky for those three days. I would have taken friday off but someone already had it.

Anyone else plan to game hardcore for those three days?

I don't bank a lot on the first 24-48 hours ... too much rides on FedEx delivery cycles, server uptime, and so on. Plus I think I'll fantastically be on a work trip that week and thus geographically separated from my box even if FedEx does come through. But come the weekend ... Meatclysm w00t!

Ewoks -- does beef jerky qualify as meat? Technically, yes, but I think it violates the spirit, no?

unfortunately i will be out of commission the first week or so. i am graduating as well as my brother and cousin all that week and the next

Gilga, use UPS next time and help subsidize my retirement.

I do like UPS better as the truck route is earlier ... but I'm beholden to whatever Amazon decides to use. Might be UPS though, actually. I tend to use FedEx for "express delivery" kinda like Kleenex for tissues. I should change that, too, I suppose ... although "UPS quest' doesn't quite have the same risk as "FedEx quest"...

For sure! Except that the So-CalBeachLanPartyBBQsaucyCataLaunchEvent happens to fall on the night of the Christmas program! :(

I had already planned on 2 weeks of vacation before they announced Dec 7th as release day. So now I have 2 weeks to play!!

Yea Thankfully Ole Miss gets out the week before and I have a month and a half off before the spring semester.

85 in 3-4 days? I think yes.

I usually rush to max level as fast as I can but this time around I think I am going to just slow down a little and enjoy the content.

As to taking a day off on release - very tempting indeed :p

Back