Catacombs of Kathandrax

Jawsofwar

Well I tried doing this with hero's and henchies and did well.... up to the part where I fought the boss Ilsundur, Lord of Fire... Instant party wipe everytime. Henchies wont drop the fire bombs away from party...

So was wondering if the alliance would like to do this dungeon some time?

Ya i need to do it. I'll definately go along, thats sounds like a lot of fun. Get a time and date and i'll try and be there.

I'd like to do it sometime too, I'm trying to get through at least 1 NM book before I hit rank 8 on one of the titles.

This week isn't looking to good for me right now, but as STC said, post a time and day and I'll see if I can make it.

both my warrior and ele need this dungeon as while. Like you, I tried using h/h too and can never beat the boss.

Later Saturday will work for me... idk what is defined as later for me. But maybe 4-12 PST would work.

I agree. It would still be fun to do.

The updates are on the guildwars official site. Basically the boss no longer regens health so even if you go in die...go back...die...go back...die...go back...die.... you'll eventually get him.

Wow, that's kinda ironic timing... Lucky you guys! I'd love to join you sometime! (just as soon as I beat GW:EN (this weekend, anyone?))

-Chadley

Guildwars.com says that "Removed health regeneration from Ilsundur, Lord of Fire to be consistent with other dungeon boss encounters "

I think he still has health regen, just not so much.

Back