CCGR looking for help

CCGR

As many of you know I have been funding CCGR out of my pocket for 3+ years now. We’ve recently expanded to unlimited space this summer and I’m pleased in the direction this site is heading and am being blessed by it daily. I too hope you find this site as a blessing in your life as well.

With my husband being in school fulltime (and hopefully finishing this time next year), I have been the only source of income in our house. Recently we learned of some urgent repairs that need to be made on our house. So far we’re looking at a new roof and some bathroom repairs. This can go over the $7,000 mark easily.

I’m not asking for sympathy or pity, I will welcome prayers though. Ideally I’d prefer to stay out of debt as much as possible. (Aside from mortgage and school loans) And therefore, I am looking at ways of having CCGR maintain itself.

Internet advertising is very disappointing. Most advertisers don’t want anything to do with us. Not to mention that affiliate programs barely pay anything. I don’t think I’ve seen $100 after running CCGR for over 3 years. So reluctantly I need to turn to you, our readers.

Please note that I am not threatening to close down CCGR. I am just seeking partners to help reduce the costs. As a partner I can offer you the following:

Monthly game give aways
Exclusive downloads and betas
Access to demos before they go live
Private FTP access, I’ll dedicate a 60GB drive, my cable internet and my computer if this goes through
A good feeling knowing that you are supporting this ministry

CCGR costs $25 a month for web hosting. If we can get 15 subscribers at $2.00 a month this will cover the hosting and other expenses. Any extra funding will go towards paying our reviewers for each review.

Thanks for reading this all the way through. If you are willing to help in any way, please post below. Thanks and God Bless!

CCGR I would like to help out. I have heard horror stories about paypal in the past and was wondering if there are any other ways I could partner, mailing a check for instance. I will most likely do it regardless. (althought it is not completly up to me) God bless.

I would like to help also but i have a student loan to pay off.. so if i am sweet after christmas would a one-off payment do ya?

also paypal is fine.. despite the horror stories i have transferred cash tons of times without any problems..

I hear ya on school loans I have 20K there plus my husbands
sad.gif
practically a car loan there.

if you prefer mail my address is

Cheryl Gress
317 Willow Road
Lakemoor IL 60051

$2 a month or one time payments are fine.

Thanks everyone. And God bless you are all a great encouragement.

Back