CCGR relaunch

CCGR

Okay as most of you know CCGR will be unveiling it's new site soon.  Youc an always check it out at http://linux.ccgr.org

I believe all of the reviews have been converted, I can use some help spot checking to make sure none were missed.

If you've reviewed games for CCGR please send or post your system specs so people can see what you used to play the games.

Also if you haven't already, register as a member on the new site. The Staff section will use the bio in there for the staff information page.

Please respond soon as I am losing some of my mirrors and want to rememdy that with the relaunch.  Thanks!

have to talk to BlazeQ I'm really anxious and want it out ASAP but have to get a reality check from him.
wink.gif

but with losing one of my 650MB mirrors I really want to push forward

i think i did fft and ff7 a while back for playstation, and i didt seem to find them. also im working on a review for ffX just to let u know.

aww u didnt like my web graphic then
sad.gif

s'ok i lost it anyways when my hard drive went the way of the dodo

the console reviews are still being converted over.

Rizz,

Your logo was cool but with the merging of the two sites console & pc we changed the name to Christ Centered Game Reviews. Sorry about your drive going south.

well the site will be skinnable so another logo wouldn't hurt. more themes the merrier

Back