cenarion circle horde guilds?

momkoz

i have all my horde characters on cenarion circle, and am looking for a christian guild there. do any exist?

i could move one of my characters, but i have 4 developed that i would hate to leave behind. i have a banker, farmer, pvper, tailor, and a baby mage.

i also have the option of starting a christian guild there, if none exist. one day i tried, but got harassed so much, that i stopped. was it hard to start a christian guild on other servers? i have a name picked already.. safe haven.

so, a lot of reasons, why i stopped by and joined.

thanks,
momkoz

The date on that first link was 2006 and I checked a few recently and I don't think they still exist. Anyway to update that list?
thanks

Last edited:
yes, miriam, thank you for pointing that out.
i didnt realize they were 3 years old.
most of them are alliance, too. i really like the horde.. :)
i sure hope there is one on my realm. i really dont relish the idea of moving 5 toons. plus, im not sure if it can be done.. anyone know?
thank you, momkoz

Yes, they can be moved.. at $25 each. I have learned to back up my character folders before moving since Blizzard somehow messes up my UI and addons when I move.

I would like a good sized Horde christian server and I will move (one at a time) all my Horde characters but not until I try Aion first :p

I am a bit confused about which horde and alliance guilds are active in this web site CGA
Which one of these guilds will open an Aion chapter?

In my searching I have come across Tribe of Judah and Lions of Judah, Narrow path, Redeemed and Mustard Seed (no longer in service I understand)

I will never again play on a pvp server though :D

(left out Forgiven .. saw their website too. I have alot of Alliance chars but am working on Horde right now)

Last edited:
The date on that first link was 2006 and I checked a few recently and I don't think they still exist. Anyway to update that list?
thanks
yes, miriam, thank you for pointing that out.
i didnt realize they were 3 years old.
The thread was started three years ago, but was last updated July 7, 2009, so it's fairly current.

If you'll scroll down to the bottom of the first post in the List of Christian World of Warcraft guilds thread, you'll find the text:
Last edited by Tek7; 07-07-2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Removed Omnipotent Hand

If information on the list is outdated, please post the relevant updates in the Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list thread. We rely on the community to provide information to update the list.

I am a bit confused about which horde and alliance guilds are active in this web site CGA
Not all guilds listed on the List of Christian World of Warcraft guilds are part of the Alliance.
Which one of these guilds will open an Aion chapter?
There are several Tribe of Judah members interested in joining an Aion Online chapter (see this thread for more information), but no one has volunteered to lead the guild as of the time of this post. Stay tuned to the Tribe of Judah Forums for updates.

I don't know about other gaming groups wanting to start an Aion Online chapter/division. Perhaps members from other groups could post more information on this point?
In my searching I have come across Tribe of Judah and Lions of Judah, Narrow path, Redeemed and Mustard Seed (no longer in service I understand)
Redeemed and Mustard Seed Conspiracy are both part of Tribe of Judah. Redeemed is ToJ's Alliance guild; MSC is ToJ's Horde guild. MSC still exists in-game, but is currently inactive. Plankeye is holding the MSC Guild Leader position until someone else volunteers to lead the guild so we can keep the guild name.

Lions of Judah and Narrow Path are separate groups from Tribe of Judah.
(left out Forgiven .. saw their website too. I have alot of Alliance chars but am working on Horde right now)
I had a Night Elf Druid in The Forgiven and can confirm that TF is an awesome guild.

Yes, they can be moved.. at $25 each.

yes, i posted in the wow forums, and got a reply from a gm. if i wish to do this in the future, i now have the link to refer to. but. before spending $100 or $125, i want to make sure that there is something there, heh. :)

I have I will never again play on a pvp server though :D

i play on cenarion circle, which is rp. i am considering moving so i dont have to listen to the filth around me. i thought in an rp realm, that i would be away from it. but no. the trash talk must be prevalent everywhere, reflecting the general decline of decency.

so, just curious, miriam, as to why you wouldnt play pvp again?

so, just curious, miriam, as to why you wouldnt play pvp again?

I love pvp battlegrounds but I can't stand pvp servers. I just love it when level 80 kids gank the low levels to prove their skill and powers. I don't like bullies and they are bullies and are probably not very kind hearted people in real life.

I went back to a pve server and will soon be where I don't panic when I see the other faction :D Some people love pvp servers and that is fine but it is just not for me. I have tried 3 different pvp servers and never again.

As far as the filth in chat.. I have been on many servers and it's all the same. When they start the insulting their mom 'jokes' I have to turn off the chat. Your only escape from it is to turn it off and have a good guild.

I love pvp battlegrounds but I can't stand pvp servers. I just love it when level 80 kids gank the low levels to prove their skill and powers. I don't like bullies and they are bullies and are probably not very kind hearted people in real life.

I went back to a pve server and will soon be where I don't panic when I see the other faction :D Some people love pvp servers and that is fine but it is just not for me. I have tried 3 different pvp servers and never again.

As far as the filth in chat.. I have been on many servers and it's all the same. When they start the insulting their mom 'jokes' I have to turn off the chat. Your only escape from it is to turn it off and have a good guild.

ok, that makes sense. i didnt know, as ive never experienced a pvp realm. im not surprised that ganking is a popular past time either. goes along with general decline of decorum.
thank you for replying.. :)

Back in tBC I leveled to 70 on a PvP server with Redeemed, and actually rarely got ganked, and ran into Horde characters left and right (I am an alliance guy myself)... Many times I was even helped out by the Horde...

Alot of people love pvp servers. I have just never had good experiences on any that I tried so will stick to pve servers where I can quest in peace :)

The link is no longer any good. I logged in the other day and could find no members on Horde side.

We had some website problems for a bit, but the new website is back up with the same address, http://www.CotCross.com.

The Horde side of the guild has been suspended for the time being since there was nobody who wanted to lead it when the GM couldn't anymore, but the Alliance side is still there.

Back