CGA Convention..

Will they not allow you to cancel the last flight and give you your money back?

Bowser - e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org and we can try to work out some way for you to stay a few extra days in Tulsa.

Hey guys...I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while concerning the CGA conference. Things have been rather busy for me as I have been moving and I literally just got my internet back yesterday. My keyboard is in my lap as we speak to let you know I don't even have my furniture set up quite yet..:) As far as the convention is concerned things are good on this end..everything has been finalized and Tek asked me to provide a list of expenditures for everyone to know what they are paying for specifically. So here goes:
1. Hotel stay = $60 for two nights with bunk buddy
2. Food = $8 per meal catered (breakfast, lunch, and dinner\$60 total cost)
3. Activities = Celebration station package + LAN party $32
4. Meeting room = Free w\catering done through C.S.
5. Transportation = Free with Hotel stay
6. $8 overage on cost for any added expenditures (flyers, equipment, etc.)
Total cost = $160

Hope that helps everyone to know what they are paying for. I'll keep in touch with what's going on in the "Tulsa pocket" as far as advertising here for the convention! ^-^ Be on the lookout for more updates and be sure to sign up if you haven't already. And tell your other ToJ'rs, Tribforce members, etc. that they should come!! It'll be a blast!!

Elihu

Hey guys...harder for us Canadians to make it down, and then I blush cuz I see rizz is flying in from England. Do you guys mind me asking how many guys you have registered to show up at the moment? I've been spreading the news about CGA when I see other Christian clans on CS so I'm doing my part. Also, wondering what you guys have lined up for the speaking/worship/weekend breakdown?

Um, myself and a friend are definately going up.  I also know of about 4 to 5 guys coming from Florida, and as far as I know Tek, Elihu, and Eltolad are all going.  I know of a few others that are definately interested in attending, but I do not think they have signed up yet - I do expect about fifteen to twenty people right now.

we have 7 definate sign ups right now... although i know i have not gone and registered yet but i will 100% be there ( even though i start a new job as an ast manager for a marketing company i told them i will be gone and if they dont like it they dont get me
blues.gif
but yeah they said it was cool
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
)

I would love for our canadain friends to come down and enjoy the time with us ::): who knows we could all drink milk out of a bag or something so it feels like home
laugh.gif

Back