CGA TeamSpeak2 server thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I am currently hosting a TeamSpeak2 server at tek7.game-server.cc for all of the Christian Gamers Alliance community. This thread is dedicated to suggestions for, problems with, and questions regarding the TS2 server.

So, post away!

There will be planned downtime from Wednesday, October 8 to Monday, October 13 for the TeamSpeak2 server. I will be away or busy during those days and will not have time to properly moderate the server. ;_;

When I return, I will put the server back up and appoint moderators (people with the ability to kick and ban people from the server). I don't think we'll have many problems with punks, but I'd rather not leave the server up while no one's able to keep an eye on it.

sad.gif

Anyway, I'm going to pin this thread so it isn't dead when I get back. Also, if you're interested in serving as a moderator for the TS2 server, please post a reply here.

Server's back up!

Purefun, and anyone else interested in helping moderate our TeamSpeak2 server should e-mail the username and password you'd like to use for the server. That address again is tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org.

I am sorry, but I seem to be a complete idiot today.  What is required to log onto the team speak server?
---
Never you mind, I managed it
smile.gif

URGENT! My IP address has changed. I have updated my DynDNS accounts so that tek7.game-server.cc will reflect the new address, but there will be a delay depending on your ISP's DNS server. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for this record to update.

In the meantime, please use tek7.homedns.org to connect to the CGA TeamSpeak2 server.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zero Hotz @ Dec. 23 2003,4:13)]I can't get it to work it keeps asking for a sever pi what is it?!?!?!?!
Hrm. Do you mean server IP?

Well, the server address is tek7.game-server.cc. If you need the IP address (which consists only of numbers, check the CGA TeamSpeak2 server monitor.

Connecting is as simple as directing the client to the above address. No user account information (username or password) are needed.

is the teamspeak server still up, other day when i tryed to connect i was always getting timed out

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ April 02 2004,7:41)]is the teamspeak server still up, other day when i tryed to connect i was always getting timed out
I've been having problems with my home connection, but I do believe everything's worked out now. If you try to connect now and aren't able to, post a reply and we can troubleshoot the server or your connection.

I am shutting down the Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak server. If you are interested in hosting a TeamSpeak server for CGA, please contact me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back