CGA & ToJ, Check this out.

Soka7

http://kck.st/y3CpU3

^ Above is a link. You see it, right? Well, click it. Go on ahead and click it. After you click it, everything will make sense. I'm not asking you to do anything but click it and check it out. If you would like, go ahead and share the link other places. But please, for the love of God, click the link!

Repost of what I said on your other posting. :(

HAHAHA You should explain a little more goofy. ;o) Like you know the people in the video - like they are a part of your church - like you work with them - like lots of stuff.

We have a Journey church up here in Alaska too, they hold Sunday service out of the local cinema theater. all in in all, there are pretty good people.

Soka does the presentation software - you know, all the stuff that shows up on the screen during service - so he is considered part of the worship team. He is also a servant leader. He did his Sr year of high school there as an intern.

Cata does the lights sometimes for the youth service.

And I'm a utility person and servant leader. Currently I am the administrator of our database. But I also do writing for various documents and was the Pastor's admin for a short spell. I've also spoke at and lead classes.

Grey, that is cool. There are Journey's popping up all over, but not sure any of them are really related.

Back