Champions Online beta invites

David's Sling

If anyone is interested in joining the closed beta for Cryptic Studios' upcoming MMO "Champions Online", pm me your email address and I will add it to the list. Only 50 spots are available, if I end up getting too many pms I will go with the first 50.

I'm interested :) . I already went to their web site a while back and put in an application but got no response.

I'm always up for a MMO beta. PM sent. :)

Sent as well, even tho I lived next door to Cryptic and can just tell this game will flop, I love the idea of 360 and PC playing together in an MMO.

I'm currently waiting for my application to this board to be approved before I can PM you.
I've been hanging around for awhile but not one for just up and speaking out. I played CoX for around 3 years, and have been itching to give Champions a try. I hope that you've still got an invite left and that I might be able to get one.

I'm currently waiting for my application to this board to be approved before I can PM you.
I've been hanging around for awhile but not one for just up and speaking out. I played CoX for around 3 years, and have been itching to give Champions a try. I hope that you've still got an invite left and that I might be able to get one.

This is the same for me. I don't post on forums much at all! (hence my lame forum name). I figured that I should probably stop creeping and start posting, though!

I got a response from the OP saying that there's no estimated date on receiving beta keys. If you gave the OP your contact info, all you can do now is sit tight and pray for a beta invite.

Even before the original post here I had submitted my info directly to the Champions site and have not gotten anything back yet. I hope resubmitting doesn't nuke the first application XD.

Also it took months for me to get into the Battlefield Heroes Beta XD.

Last edited:
Even before the original post here I had submitted my info directly to the Champions site and have not gotten anything back yet. I hope resubmitting doesn't nuke the first application XD.

Also it took months for me to get into the Battlefield Heroes Beta XD.

Yeah, it took a while to get into the City of Heroes beta. But I stopped playing CoH a long time ago. It just wasn't enough to keep my interest. I'm hoping (or not hoping) that this game will be good enough to get me hooked!

I signed up with 3 different Email accounts, and check them and the Champions site everyday. I look forward to trying it out. I may end up playing it from all I've heard so far. This looks to be what City of Heroes should have been.

Back