Changed Guilds

Saber

Guys, I hate to have to say this because you all have been so wonderful. I have decided to switch guilds to be with several friends. These guys i know personally and i hope everyone will understand. I will remain a member of ToJ and still will help when you guys ask. I am there for you and in the same way, just bear a different tag in game. Smiles to all....

God Bless

Saber

God bless and we'll miss you, hope to run into you in game sometime!!

No worries, I left the ToJ Guild Wars guild so I could guild up with my dad, who isn't a Christian. Enjoy your new guild, and don't forget to keep in touch.

I see you are running with House of Blah. I really enjoyed running ZG with them the other day. I wanted to to join you guys again on the second day, but I had commitments with family for thanksgiving (Canadian) dinner.

Hi Aves :>)

If you hadn't heard we took down the bat boss that night only after two tries-wow-couldn't believe it myself-missed ya being there. That epic necklace dropped again too (in the same spot) hope that its a common drop or may have been pure luck who knows. I did get a nice shield outta the deal from the boss, unique to say the least. Ask to see it when online.

To all:

I've got a couple of good friends in the guild, great guys & gals. Thursdays are open UBRS nights and ZG on the weekends for now. Check the website at houseofblah.com. Everything else kind of in between. If I see any of you guys online I will be sure to ask.

Take Care and May God Bless,

Ronnie

AKA Saber

So, what was the key you guys discovered that worked? I know our (Redeemed and Divine Fury) last attempt on him would have worked had that flying bats attack not critted and killed the entire mellee and tank team in one shot.

I'm still laughing at that, the sight of having every rogue and warrior go splat in one shot.

oo, I think I have a screen shot of me taking a 9000+ crit hit from that snake boss. That is a sight to see. Still laughing at that one.

Last edited:
We basically did on a larger scale the arranging of groups around the core of the battle with the tank-sound familiar. We used most of the south part of the arena for it, but stayed away from the entrance as to have her not accidentally reset. I think the biggest key was MANA drain and a set number of healers organized to heal in rotation. Important as well was on phase II have everyone stunn, kick, or whatever works to keep her from healing herself (don't recall specifically which ones worked for each class). Have folks provide a constant mana drain and then on phase II send in all dps. Thats basically what we did that day and worked fine, better than what we thought. We did have a few casualties, but in a battle like that its to be expected.

Oh..but in the newest patch they fixed the bug which kept her spawn from attacking-so I guess all bets are off and have to come up with a twist of a new strategy now.

Saber

I don't think that new strat would be to hard. Do as you were doing, but put a mage between the boss and where the bats spawn and through a out of rotation priest on them to throw up a sheild and a few heals on the mage as s\he Arcane Explodes them into oblivion.

Back