Changing M.O.X.’s Program . . .

Hello Everyone,

Here is a quest idea, since M.O.X. is a golem; how about making a series of quests that when one of them is completed you can opt to change M.O.X.’s primary class to the one which matches the completed quest. Thus, when you complete the Elementalist programming quest; you can switch M.O.X. between a primary Dervish and a primary Elementalist. Complete all the quests and you can use M.O.X. as any primary character class. Plus, since you already have all three games or you would not have M.O.X. as a hero to begin with; the missions could be placed just about anywhere in Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall, kind of like the Black Moa Chick scavenger hunt. I can see it now, M.O.X.’s programming manual; you just need to find all the pages. What do you guys think?

Phaide Tu Blacke

I think that would require a lot of code and time that the team just doesn't have. besides, it looks like they'll be giving us just about 3 of every profession, or at least that's the precedent.

You can already program him; just change his 8 skill slots!

Actually that's an interesting idea. I actually wonder if it wouldn't be very easy to implement. Players can have any professsion (though obviously not changed) and M.O.X.'s appearance wouldn't even need to change.

The difficulty of implementing really just depends on how the code is set up, but I'd assume it'd be easy. You should request it!

Back