Changing of the guard

Zephyr

Looks like we have had some old members resign and new members led to step up and fill their shoes. I too will be leaving Aion for awhile. I have had many wonderful times and some awesome laughs with my brothers and sisters in Christ. I count myself thankful and lucky to have found ToJ and The Elect. As I have told a few of you, this isn't goodbye, this is merely "Happy trails and until we meet again".

I have reached the max lvl and there isn't enough content to justify me to continue paying the subscription fee, especially in these times. I'm going back to playing Guildwars to finish off my HoM in preparation for Guildwars 2. I hope to see you all again soon!

May God lead and direct each and everyone of you,
Chuck

It was a pleasure knowing you and playing beside you brother. Don't be a stranger, drop by from time to time and tell us how you are doing or even drop into vent from time to time and chat with us! Take care and God Bless You.

Bonnie

Sorry to see you go Chuck. It was nice meeting you before I left and was looking forward to reconnecting with many of The Elect like you when I came back. Take care and Lord bless.

John

I'm sorry to see you go, Chuck. We had many fun groups together. I know what you mean about reaching max level and running out of things to do. My solution was to level up my Sorc. I plan on keeping him lvl 50 or under. I've been having a blast rifting into Beluslan and ganking every glad, sin and ranger I can find! I'm not even twinked (yet). The game is fun again! xD

I will miss you greatly Chuck :) you know how i feel and I will be seeing you around I know and look forward to playing with you again in the future! God Bless you brother!

Back