Character Names, Archetypes, and Professions

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Hi all,

I'm just wondering what archetype and professions and such you all are going for.

I plan on something like a Dwarf Warrior tank, mainly because I'm a huge dungeon rat. His name will be Teb.

I would also like to make a healer-type, whose name will be Takish.

For professions I'm not sure, but I'm looking into Armorsmithing or Weaponsmithing. What about you?

current thoughts. (changing all the time)

Main: High Elf Warrior -Champion/Void Knight/BeastMaster (PvE tanking/PvP mana draining) named Mirakle
Alt: Undecided Rogue -Bard/NightBlade/Undecided (PvE/PvP Utility Build) named Myrakle

Professions: Main: Alchemist and 2x gathering. Alt: 3x gathering

I'm not going to be playing with you guys as I am on the PvP server but I think I am going to be using primarily a...

Main: Champion/Void Knight build as well but for PvP and solo PvE :) .
Name: Mightygerbil
Professions: Don't think I'll get that far to matter :p .

See I want to use the large two handed sword and heal by attacking. That means Champion for the sword and "something". If you guys have another idea how to do it let me know. Currently trying a Champion/Reaver build but it does not appear to heal good enough on one mob. I could also try the heal on crit ability of Riftblade but the beta level cap (42) won't let me even if I could level that high in time :( . So I'm looking to use the heal on pact and heal on pact release abilities of Void Knight (if I level that far :/ ).

For Tanking: I'm thinking a Paladin/VoidKnight build. I'll probably not spend any points in the third tree spec-ing either Warlord or Voidknight for the free abilities. Also Impassable Guard looks pretty hard to pass up with the way it stacks with other Paladin abilities... maybe I'll go Paladin/Warlord instead hmm... to many... combos... head explodes XD :p .

Hey Ewoks do you plan to tank using a two handed weapon being a champion or something else?

Oh and Ewoks I am liking your "Riftdrawels" comment in the other thread so pun-y :p .

Edit: Now I am beginning to think Zam is bugged too but not in the aforementioned way. Sometimes I put points in and the required level doesn't go up but if I take them out and put them back in another ability it does T_T .

Last edited:
Cleric Justicar/Shaman/Warden for leveling. Not sure what PvP souls I will use.

As for trade skills. I am slightly undecided. I am much more of a collector type, but I may take tailoring for the bag creation, BUT I really think I will be a butcher, Miner, Herbalist. This will put me in the possition of being able to gather anything in the game. later on in game if I keep them leveled up well enough, I would be the man to ask to gather x or y.

I cant tell you how many games raw materials seem to go for more then the items themselves early on. Plus the lack of cost in development is always a plus. Some tradeskills tend to cost big bucks to get to the point where they make you real money.

As for trade skills. I am slightly undecided. I am much more of a collector type, but I may take tailoring for the bag creation, BUT I really think I will be a butcher, Miner, Herbalist. This will put me in the possition of being able to gather anything in the game. later on in game if I keep them leveled up well enough, I would be the man to ask to gather x or y.

I cant tell you how many games raw materials seem to go for more then the items themselves early on. Plus the lack of cost in development is always a plus. Some tradeskills tend to cost big bucks to get to the point where they make you real money.

Actually I was doing the same thing just to be able to sell off anything I come across for immediate cash. I'll probably spec into something else before the beta ends and I leave just to test it out though.

Main: Beldin = Dwarf (Bard/Riftstalker/Sabateur or Bladedancer) Will be all about the buff and AoE healing...also should be able to respec easily into a tank rogue!

Alt: Belemrys = Mage (Elementalist/Stormcaller/not sure yet) Will be mostly for PVE dmg and stuff..

I am not sure yet really if I want an alt...I find that when I make alts I become easily distracted! I rather get on char and become excellent with him!

Main: Mage - Chloro(main)/warlock/archon for healing pve instances, chloro/dom/something else for pvp, archon(main)/chloro/warlock for instances where we already have a main healer

since ill also be playing on a pve server with some irl friends i probably wont have any alts

Main: Mage - Chloro(main)/warlock/archon for healing pve instances, chloro/dom/something else for pvp, archon(main)/chloro/warlock for instances where we already have a main healer

since ill also be playing on a pve server with some irl friends i probably wont have any alts
/bump for newly approved post

Back