Cheatz

Zero Hotz

hey does anyone here use cheats I some times do but not for level skips it kinda takes the fun out of it that way I used to be full of cheatz but not now so does anyone use cheatz? I still do use them but not often

I've used cheats twice. Once to get through a bug in Jedi Outcast (which they later fixed with a patch). Depending on what you did during a certain level, an AT-ST never shows up, or it disappears or something. It made it impossible to finish the level.

The 2nd cheat was more recent. I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do in Tron 2.0, so I used a cheat so I wouldn't be killed. That led me to the answer of how I was supposed to defeat the enemy. I replayed the section without the cheat.

Other than that, I don't use cheats. They take away from the fun of the game.

never, unless ive already beat the game, and it does something like completely change some part of the game to be funny or cool, such as mohaa in 3rd person. most games are too easy on use cheats on tho.

Yeah, I agree. I really don't use cheats, unless I want to unlock a really hidden character that cannot be unlocked without cheats, or the Moon Physics cheat on THPS. I've also used a cheat for Elite Force, which allowed 3rd person, and I used some cheats for Starcraft. I don't think I would've beaten SC without cheats.

Hi! i'm new here but i NEED cheats for return of the king, unless someone can get past the boss at the black gate
sad.gif
i don't usually like to use cheats, but this is impossible when you start in half health and have saved and bilions of bad guys are swarming u and more are constanly coming:angry:

did u cheack the developers web site or the games web site? they will usually list the cheat codes for the games on their sites. also check out cheatingplanet.com, the most in depth guide to game cheatcode out there
smile.gif

my advice tho, keep tryin, cuz after u use a cheat code one, u want to keep using it every time a difficult spot comes up, and u will not find the game as fun.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]my advice tho, keep tryin, cuz after u use a cheat code one, u want to keep using it every time a difficult spot comes up, and u will not find the game as fun.
I had to learn that the hard way.

I tend not to use them only use them when i HAVE to and i agree with you guys, games are getting easier (and i mean WAY easier)

some games are. but its not that the games are getting easier, its just that after u play them long enough to determine that, u tend to be able to beat them quicker. for instance, i beat halo the first time i played it in about 7 hours, not even a day. my first fps took me months to beat, played it again a couple months ago and beat it in a day.

Back